UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate compatibility thread

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Dang, that if pretty cool! It's only 20 bucks on Amazon, so I picked one up. I've actually made more than a few Harry Potter customs, so I can't wait to see how they look in there. They also have a very cool looking Batcave that I'll check out if I like this one. I don't really display my Minimates, but it is nice to have these things around.

2 hours ago, hellpop said:

Dang, that if pretty cool! It's only 20 bucks on Amazon, so I picked one up. I've actually made more than a few Harry Potter customs, so I can't wait to see how they look in there. They also have a very cool looking Batcave that I'll check out if I like this one. I don't really display my Minimates, but it is nice to have these things around.

I wonder if we will ever get Marvel ones. I’m on the fence but will buy it since the last time I was on the fence was dst Dr Strange for that gorgeous display. Now I can’t find it anywhere for a reasonable price. The funny part being I don’t even want the figure.

3 hours ago, thereasonsy said:

I wonder if we will ever get Marvel ones. I’m on the fence but will buy it since the last time I was on the fence was dst Dr Strange for that gorgeous display. Now I can’t find it anywhere for a reasonable price. The funny part being I don’t even want the figure.

Same here. That diorama piece made it a must-have for lots of collectors. It works for a few different scales. Wish I had one. 

I find it so odd that Nano has the Marvel rights and didn’t make a display for them. Them have Avengers and Spider-Man lines currently available and an X-Men line this fall. I’d think they would have made Avengers tower, Dr Strange’s House or at least the Daily Bugle but...