UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Minimate compatibility thread

love how the wow bloks go with the battle beasts.. I am glad my two loves fit so well together lol!

PS: if you pick up any sets but don't want the microfigs you know the man to hit up to buy them off you ;)

2012-07-30%2018.14.29.jpg

Edited by b00sted

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Has anyone found these at their local Big Lots? I've checked 3 stores so far and have only found 1 spice rack. I'd like to get anywhere from 9-19 more depending on how they look side by side but I'm not having much luck so far. Can you guys check your local Big Lots for more? I'll buy them from you or make the drive out to a Big Lots that has them if it's somewhat close.

Well the normal adult playmobil figures are around 3 '' so most things can be passable. The playmobil kids are the same size as minimates, so the sets with kid furniture are best. I have gotten a few different sets and might have pictures up later. Hope I could help.

Does anyone has a Playmobil figure they can compare with a Minimate?

I want to get some of their sets for dioramas, dunno how in-scale they will look.

playmobil_secret_agen_headquarters_4875_top_agents_main_image.jpg

Funny you say this I was eyeing up a playmobil RV the other day wondering if it would work with minimates... In the end I decided it would probably be a bit too big!

T.

I went hunting in my kids' room and found these two Playmobil figures. There is a size of figure in between these two but I think that the size of the adult figure means the RV would be way too big for Minimates.

340A71ED-E22C-4E0E-9D72-C84234BD432C-59110-00000827E9218315.jpg

Edited by minimadman

I actually brought a mate to a friends house and he had some old playmobil sets and in secret I took out my mate and tryed to see if the scale was right. Its fare in scale .Prob a little bit bigger ,but for any stop motions or what ever,ther pretty good.

I went hunting in my kids' room and found these two Playmobil figures. There is a size of figure in between these two but I think that the size of the adult figure means the RV would be way too big for Minimates.

Thanks, now I know, and knowing is half the battle.

Has anybody looked for these at their local Big Lots yet? I'm interested in loading up on these but I've only been able to find 1 stand out of the 4 stores that I've tried. Any help would be appreciated.

Has anybody looked for these at their local Big Lots yet? I'm interested in loading up on these but I've only been able to find 1 stand out of the 4 stores that I've tried. Any help would be appreciated.

Same thing, only one in the three stores I looked at. Plus the one I found was one of the textured ones, I've been using the solid Expand-A-Shelf racks for years now, that work great. I picked them up from Amazon, The Container Store and eBay once. Cheap, easy to find more to match and the perfect height/depth for minimates.

http://www.amazon.com/EXPAND-A-SHELF-01703-Expand-A-Shelf/dp/B000QSDGB6/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1344993427&sr=8-4&keywords=expand+a+shelf

http://www.containerstore.com/shop/kitchen/cabinetOrganizers/upperCabinets?productId=10000696

• 2 weeks later...