UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Blogs

I was just browsing today and noticed I have a "My Blog" link at the top of the site. I've never noticed that before. Anyway, I clicked on it and it just takes me back to the home page. I was wondering if I had to do something to set up my Blog before I can get to it? neo

Well, I'm game. I actually never knew about them or I'd have been Blogging. I used to blog alot on MySpace, but my Work has banned MySpace so I can't access it anymore. I'd love to continue it here, I spend most of my time here anyway.

So, anyone out there reading this, if you are interested in the Blogs, LET SHANE KNOW! neo

I'd read them, but wouldn't find the time to make one, nor would I have anything to write about.

I'd like Blogs. I have a fairly boring life so I may not bore you with the details but it would be interesting to read them.

I dont see the link though Is it because I am a sort of new member and it was removed before I arrived?

Vig

I'd like Blogs. I have a fairly boring life so I may not bore you with the details but it would be interesting to read them.

I dont see the link though Is it because I am a sort of new member and it was removed before I arrived?

Vig

It has been gone for quite a while, but when I uploaded new updates to the site a few days back, the link returned for a while before I removed it again. :)

The updates cause a sort of "return to default" for some of the components of the site.