• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I spotted Janet emerging from her house earlier today ......she seemed to be creating a bit of a buzz ;)

post-638-1250779588_thumb.jpg

In all seriousness that nest is as big as a human ....or indeed an alien...head......it scared the bloody life out of me when I came across it today & I can assure you I'm going nowhere near it again :lol:

I spotted Janet emerging from her house earlier today ......she seemed to be creating a bit of a buzz ;)

post-638-1250779588_thumb.jpg

In all seriousness that nest is as big as a human ....or indeed an alien...head......it scared the bloody life out of me when I came across it today & I can assure you I'm going nowhere near it again :lol:

di you get wasp back! :ohmy:

it would be sad if you didnt,o well what do i care!

My wife was setting up her 75 gallon aquarium this afternoon and after she put the sand in I had an idea.

I call it "What if Sandman did not suck and was able to best the heroes of the Marvel Universe and by doing so came to rule the world".

post-955-1251162092_thumb.jpg

if you zoom in on Spidey it looks almost like he is looking at the camera which was a nice bit of coincidence.

My wife was setting up her 75 gallon aquarium this afternoon and after she put the sand in I had an idea.

I call it "What if Sandman did not suck and was able to best the heroes of the Marvel Universe and by doing so came to rule the world".

post-955-1251162092_thumb.jpg

if you zoom in on Spidey it looks almost like he is looking at the camera which was a nice bit of coincidence.

That's kind of amusing BUT did you really have to upload a 5mb+ image? Couldn't you have rescaled it some?

T.

By now you probably realise my love of the countryside & insects especially. I wish my photography skills were better but I find using 'mates for reasons of perspective quite amusing. Today I was visited by a Dragonfly & I managed a few shots of him at the Baxter Building before I released him into the Negative Zone......one of the shots is a blur but hopefully shows this thing actually attacking poor Reed :ohmy:

post-638-1251402305_thumb.jpg post-638-1251402349_thumb.jpg post-638-1251402392_thumb.jpgpost-638-1251402472_thumb.jpg