UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Let's everybody get together and give Ady a big old hug

Seriously, Thanks a ton for this Ady. I've missed all of you guys in the week since the AA forum went away. It's so nice to have a nice, pleasant place to come hang out, and talk about Minimates and stuff. You guys are the nicest bunch I've ever come across. So,

THANK YOU, Mr. Ady Carter, for your wonderful little Multiverse here.

YAY Ady.... (just call him Andy he really likes that! :P )

He's done a pretty good job here, it does feel like home already...

If or when AA do bring their boards back then they are gonna have to do something amazing to pull me back, other than as an lurker.

This place lacks a lot of the disadavantages the AA site had ( no I'm not going to name them, I've already had comments about 'my preferences' on another site for mentioning one of them.) and very few of the advantages.

The only thing they can really offer is exclusive news that is not available at any other site....*cough* :rolleyes::huh:B) .

Good Job Ady *pats on back*...

T.

p.s. ok ok I will miss Q&A with Chuck, he was just starting to loosen up on us too :)

Many praises to Ady on this creation!! Withdrawl from you guys was hitting me pretty hard lol I love it here...gonna have to start up the Good Clean Fun thread here if the AA board takes too long getting back

Jeff of the Minis

I really appreciate all the nice comments everyone, makes me feel proud.

I've invested a chunk of cash and the best part of a weekend getting this place set up, not something I would do for just any group of people, but your guys are by far the best community I have ever come across anywhere on the internet.

Ady, this is a great forum and I have already found a home here. I just need some cushy house slippers and a robe with my name on it.

Any chance we can drag MrPL over here. He is a great mod.

Yes, thank you Ady, for presenting this gift. May the rewards never stop returning.

but you guys are by far the best community I have ever come across anywhere on the internet.

And that is just the thing I suspect will be lacking if the AA board ever returns. Glad I've found it here!

p.s. ok ok I will miss Q&A with Chuck, he was just starting to loosen up on us too :)

Turn Fujis loose on him. I'll tell you, there's no stopping that man at MMHQ!

Thanks Shanester! I just realized I could've left off the 75 off my handle...oh well!

Ady can probably fix it for you. My power is limited for good reason.

Ady is da man!