New Iron Man moviemates pic

MINI_MYTE

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Anyone know who the silver Iron Man is behind Pepper? Unpainted, transition armor or is it stealth armor? Guesses?

Probably Mark II armor. Not sure, but there is a larger action figure being made from the movie that resembles this and is either Mark II or Mark III armor.

Anyone know who the silver Iron Man is behind Pepper? Unpainted, transition armor or is it stealth armor? Guesses?

That is most definately Mark Two. Mark Three is the Golden armor because it's what he fights Iron Monger in and I seriously doubt that he fights and defeats Monger halfway through the film. Mark Two.

It don't really matter to me cus I'll be getting the whole set. I kinda don't like the chest piece though. They shoulda kept it simple. Like the original offerings from years back. ;-)

Again, I'm lukewarm on Rhodes being the chase because the Mark 2 is just a silver Mark 3

I think you misread that...

"Each set contains Mark III Iron Man & Pepper Potts, Iron Monger & Tony Stark, Mark I Iron Man & Jim Rhodes, plus the variant Mark II Iron Man set! You can pre-order these"

It says the MKII is the variant it just doesn't say with who...

T.

I hope it's with Rhodes. I need a Hustle and Flow-mate, so that I can finally have some use of Loki's "pimp juice" cup.

I hope it's with Rhodes. I need a Hustle and Flow-mate, so that I can finally have some use of Loki's "pimp juice" cup.

It's probably Pepper because Mark II is way too similar to Mark III.

It's probably Pepper because Mark II is way too similar to Mark III.

Ditto. Mark II is a straight repaint of the Mark III in both the toy line and here. Or would the Mark III be a repaint of the Mark II?

The photo's may not show the scale properly. The thing that got me by surprise is the smart hulk/abomination figures didnt just have bigger feet to make them taller but a ring on the waist that pushed the size a bit. Maybe these mates will use the same and it wont break the 2 inch scale.