UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Charitymates II

Fujis

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I added a few more minimates to the logo, to make sure we are covering the different segments of the animal kingdom. :)

I love the updated logo Luke - great job!

So 16 customs are in the works...can everyone finish and mail them to me in the 13 days left before the proposed deadline?

Edited by Fujis

where do we send them? address please

PM sent. And for everyone else, when you're ready to ship your custom PM me for my mailing address.

And in terms of splitting the funds is everyone good with the 75/25 we did last year, 75% going to the WWF and 25% going to Shanester - who like Ady before him pays for this forum out of his own pocket.

hey guys, i'm down with the split as well.

sorry for the late response, to answer a few questions...

The hands, and hammer are from a mini TMNT set, and are glued to the KISS gauntlets, it is almost a perfect fit, they really link up nice.

The nose, feet,and base are sculpted using miliput. The ears are cut from some random elephant i found at kb, and built out with miliput for a better fit. there are some tiny stones, a twig, and some fake grass also in the base, which was originally a spiderman base, and even has foot indentations so he slides ride onto the base.

the tusks are just lego horns, and the rest is just from various kiss mate parts.

glad you guys like him, it was very fun to make :D

forgot about his helmet, it is removable, and sculpted with miliput, and has jewels(from little craft pack) going front to back

Edited by Nervous

ATTENTION ALL CUSTOMIZERS:

There's been a family emergency and I am moving back to Edmonton possibly in the next few days! If you've already mailed your custom, not to worry, I'll have Kiyohime forward them to me. But for those that haven't could you hold on to them until further notice?

I'll be settled before the 5th but there'll be a new address to send them to. Sorry for the trouble.

Amazing mantis Liuke. I just wish I had made armor or something for my cow. After seeing the shark, mantis, elephant and penguin, I'm beginning to get a Battle Beasts vibe. Remember that toy line from 80's?