UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Charitymates II

Fujis

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's right. Twist that knife a little bit more.

Just teasing you man...but you've sent it, right?

And time's running out to get your bids in! We're way off of last year's target so break out that credit card and git 'er dun! :D

Thanks for all the bids guys! We're about $100 off from last year, which is surprising considering we had more customs this time around, but still an admirable contribution.

There are still two customs up for auction! Don't let BHM snag these from under you as well!

There are still two customs up for auction! Don't let BHM snag these from under you as well!

Yeah or Reideen either! :lol:

I was watching intently and then stupid work had to interupt me.... <_<

Edited by Fo Shizzle

Two more auctions to go: The Platypus and then Dragon's Dragon (which I think I'll list together with Aapje's Monkey).

Donny B, I just sent out your package and Reideen, Luke, and BHM - I've sent you your invoices and I'll ship out the packages as soon as I get payment.

Okay, that's it! As of right now we've raised just over $400, which means $300 will go the WWF and $100 to Shanester. I imagine the Dragon will go for a pretty penny (no pressure!) so that'll increase our donation.

Congrats and thanks to the winning bidders and thanks to the customizers who donated their time and talent!

• 1 month later...

Dragon's Dragon showed up in pieces and we decided to do something else with it instead of listing it on eBay. Speaking of which, I haven't had a chance to send you your portion of the proceeds Shane but I will soon I swear!

Dragon's Dragon showed up in pieces and we decided to do something else with it instead of listing it on eBay. Speaking of which, I haven't had a chance to send you your portion of the proceeds Shane but I will soon I swear!

Translation: Fujis liked it so much he told me it was "broken" and that he couldn't sell it. So help me, if I find it in your office, we'll have to visit Human Resources.