UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Charitymates II

Fujis

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i hope i'm not too late. i really sorry for the dealy but i spent alot of time on this guy and i hope your still excepting entries.

mavrickbadgerlg3.th.jpg

i can have it over nighted if necessary.

Nope too late! besides WE DON'T NEED NO STINKIN' BADGERS!

just kidding man, that looks fantastic :D

Hey guys, here is a little something I whipped up in school, there are a few things I want to touch up, plus add some kind of audio.

To be fair to everyone involved, I asked Fujis if he would send me some photos of the ones he already had in his possesion. That way I figured they were the ones which would definitely be in the auction.

thanks for looking, hope you guys dig it.

Awesome looking Nervous! It looks like a commercial for minimates. Will there be music added to it?

Hey thanks guys, glad you like it. with only a week to do each project, I am very thankful to fooj for getting some nice big detailed shots to me in such a short notice(one day to be exact) it is tough just to get the thing done enough to be graded, but now i can go back and tweak it a bit.

but to answer your question, I thought about putting a part from the Jethro Tull song "Bungle in the Jungle" but might just find some jungle type atmosphere that goes good with it...don't want to get myself in troble with ol Ian Anderson (you mean to tell me Jethro Tull insn't his name?! ;) )

thanks again guys, nerv

mine is almost done, just having some problems with the face expressions

I'm going to list the customs on eBay on June 30th. I want to have these guys listed and sold well before the SDCC so we can raise a good amount of money. If I haven't received your customs by then I'll list them separately when I do. I'd love to have them all go at the same time but I don't want to drag the project out into August or beyond. Is that cool with everyone?

mine is almost done, just having some problems with the face expressions

I'm going to list the customs on eBay on June 30th. I want to have these guys listed and sold well before the SDCC so we can raise a good amount of money. If I haven't received your customs by then I'll list them separately when I do. I'd love to have them all go at the same time but I don't want to drag the project out into August or beyond. Is that cool with everyone?

its cewl, i hope i send it away in time

Fujis what your e-bay seller name so I can add it to my list?

My eBay handle is 'Fujis'

its cewl, i hope i send it away in time

In time? You're already 22 days late and counting! :P

oh.... im srry, i didnt even realize that.

its almost done, with the lack of time on my side and my mom keeping to "clean up" my working space

but ill try to ship it before the weekend

I'm going to wait until the end of the week before listing the auctions. I just got antacost's Wolf in the mail yesterday and I imagine the few that I'm still waiting for are hot on it's heels. Except for Aapje's which I imagine will show up some time in August... :P

Edited by Fujis

Fujis - do you know when these will go up? I need that giraffe....

Hopefully early this coming week. I'd really like to have a few more in hand before I list them but that might not happen.