UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Charitymates II

Fujis

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bloody sweet looking Eagle Graham! I love how you incorporated the wings with minimate arms. Flipping brilliant! The sculpted head (I'm assuming it's sculpted) is just beautiful. Great work, keep it up!

any sign of mine yet Fujis? i mailed it out awhile back.

Nothing yet but this weekend was a long weekend so mail didn't move on Monday. I'll post an update whenever I receive a new custom.

Speaking of which, nice job CS! The armor looks great - the dry-brushing seems to have worked well.

any sign of mine yet Fujis? i mailed it out awhile back.

Nothing yet but this weekend was a long weekend so mail didn't move on Monday. I'll post an update whenever I receive a new custom.

Speaking of which, nice job CS! The armor looks great - the dry-brushing seems to have worked well.

thanks fujis that means a lot i am sending it out after work i hope you get it soon

i have spent alot of time on it and the dry-brushing tutorial was so helpful.

p.s. new pics up

Edited by CRISIS Survivor

NICE JOB EVERYONE!

i'm finally done!!!!

here we go!

THE AVIAT"OWL"! a ww2-era pilot

th_DSC00656.jpg

th_DSC00655.jpg

th_DSC00654.jpg

th_DSC00653.jpg

Basic minimate body painted green with detailing making the jumpsuit The hat is made from modified SM3 smiley pete mask, modified indy lego goggles, sculpting. The beak is a modified gundam shoulderpad. marty disguise jacket with "tears" Wings made from sheet plastic, and modified feet. and a custom base.

My brother is almost done with his, once he's done, i'll ship them right out fujis,

cant wait to see everyone elses!