UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Charitymates II

Fujis

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing mantis Liuke. I just wish I had made armor or something for my cow. After seeing the shark, mantis, elephant and penguin, I'm beginning to get a Battle Beasts vibe. Remember that toy line from 80's?

Definitely remember Battle Beasts, was one of my favorite toys as a kid.

Not sure if there was inspiration from those for mine or not.......

Well, here's my contribution. I call him Eric Halfabee, the Duke of Honey.

bee_one.jpg

bee_two.jpg

bee_three.jpg

No Battle Beast inspriation here. If anything, I was trying very hard to make sure he wasn't Buzz-Off from the Masters of the Universe line.

Edited by boyd

Some awesome looking customs already! Unfortunately, though nearly finished, I won't be able to have my custom done in time for the deadline :(

The deadline is only a loose deadline - if people need another week or two, that's totally fine. The object here is to raise money; not rush people! B)

Why don't we extend the deadline another two weeks to the 19th. Is that enough time for everyone to finish?

Edited by Fujis

Some awesome looking customs already! Unfortunately, though nearly finished, I won't be able to have my custom done in time for the deadline :(

The deadline is only a loose deadline - if people need another week or two, that's totally fine. The object here is to raise money; not rush people! B)

Why don't we extend the deadline another two weeks to the 19th. Is that enough time for everyone to finish?

that would help me out so much i am not the fastest painter

Actually Fujis this comes at a good time......

I just had an unexpected bill pop up and all the money I had saved for extra expenses has to go to that....

but we do get paid plus we're supposed to be getting our "Bush Money" this week, so I should be ok after that.

Here's my contribution, no weapons i'm afraid(maybe thats because he doesn't need any, he's such a Bat-Ass uh.... Bad-Ass) anyway i made him a neat little perch that he can attach to as he has Magnets in his feet, he also sports a neat pair of glow in the dark eyes although they don't photograph well. -M

post-189-1209931925_thumb.jpg

post-189-1209931952_thumb.jpg

Wow, after looking through all the pages and seeing the wicked sweet customs, I am in dumbshock awww. There is some extraordinary talent in this forum. I just wanted to say that I am seriously blown away at the creations people come up with. I can't wait to see how much you raise.

The two week extension should give me about a week and a half more time to stare at mine before finishing it.

This has definitely been one of the more involving projects I've worked on. My designs have changed at least ten times since I first fleshed it out on paper. Originally, I was thinking an animal man wearing armor that more reflected the animal aspect, but dropped that to just an animal man. Then, I altered the wing idea at least twice. I was giving him claw hands but had to drop that when I realized he couldn't hold the weapons I had in mind with those hands, so the hands changed. Then I decided the weapons didn't fit the rest of the figure, so I dropped those. So now I'm redoing the claw hands. And don't get me started on the display base idea.

Charitymates II: Manimals for the Animals - Progress Report

7 of the 20 customs have been completed up to this point. I'd love to hear from those whose customs are still 'incomplete', especially those that have been relatively inactive in this thread, is the May 19th extension enough time or should we move it to June 1st?

Also, I can reimburse people for their shipping costs if needs be. There's no need for people to have to pay to be part of a charity project - the time and effort of making a custom is investment enough. Just send me a PM with the shipping cost and I'll reimburse you through PayPal.

Amazing work so far everyone!

Edited by Fujis

same here fujis, you are allready paying for the listing fees, no need to pay for 20 or so presons.

my brother and i will deffinately be done and shipped by the due date.

great job everyone on the customs!