UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Charitymates II

Fujis

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi all. Here's my contribution to Charitymates 2. I present my Holstein Cow. Here is her bio:

Name: Mooella DeVille

Height: 6' (on hind legs)

Weight: 1000 lbs

Breed: Holstein

Illness: Mad Cow Disease

Criminal History: First degree murder of three Wisconsin dairy farmers.

(click thumbnails)

th_cowfront.jpgth_cowback.jpg

th_cowleft.jpgth_cowright.jpg

th_cowudder.jpg

Mooella was made using a white minimate blank body with a resculpted Paulie coat and resculpted Batman cowl. The feet were notched out and beefed up (excuse the pun) with miliput to make the hooves. Her hand hooves are notched out X3 Beast hands. Her tail, udder, snout, ears and horns are all sculpted using miliput.

All the good puns have been taken, so I'll just say "Good work".

Cow.

I see Mini_Meat that your not pasture best. I nearly creamed myself when I saw Mooella. Dair(y) say cheese one of the best cowstoms I have heifer seen,I've not seen butter ! One or two here might milk the puns but I'll steer clear of that ol' bullshit ...... it's so cheesey. I won't mince my words the calves are a bit fat ,udderwise it's perfect. Thankyou ,in fact ....Grassy ass ;)

bullheadsmate

Edited by buttheadsmate

All the good puns have been taken, so I'll just say "Good work".

Cow.

I see Mini_Meat that your not pasture best. I nearly creamed myself when I saw Mooella. Dair(y) say cheese one of the best cowstoms I have heifer seen,I've not seen butter ! One or two here might milk the puns but I'll steer clear of that ol' bullshit ...... it's so cheesey. I won't mince my words the calves are a bit fat ,udderwise it's perfect.

bullheadsmate

Now all the good cow puns have been used. And some of the bad ones, too.

That's a stunning cow custom, Mini_Myte. Creepy and cute at the same time.

Thanks guys and gals for all the kind words about my Mad Cow. I must say that she was a blast to work on. There's just something "udderly" disturbing about a dangling udder on a cow that's standing on her hind legs. I must say that Gary Larson's The Far Side was a big inspiration. His cows were always hilarious.

Anyway...who's gonna be next to show off their animal creation?

Well, it isn't completely how I pictured it in my head, but I think it turned out pretty decent. Here is my Samurai Penguin

More than decent - he's wicked! And a Samurai Penguin?! Hilarious! And coincidentally we ended up using a number of similar parts from Sauron for our customs.

just 2 peaces left to sculpt then i start painting... does anyone know how to dry brush?

Here's a quick tutorial on dry brushing. And no priming step between sculpting and painting?

Edited by Fujis

Well, it isn't completely how I pictured it in my head, but I think it turned out pretty decent. Here is my Samurai Penguin

More than decent - he's wicked! And a Samurai Penguin?! Hilarious! And coincidentally we ended up using a number of similar parts from Sauron for our customs.

Thanks for the comment!

Surprisingly, I came up with idea just by looking at the Sauron and Legolas parts, some of them already looked like samurai gear anyway, so I went with that. But funny thing is, where I work we are currently selling comic books until the end of April and we have to put them in order. There was actually a comic titled "Samurai Penguin" and I just thought, "well.....must be fate then...." lol

And here is a link to that series:

http://www.comicscollected.com/samuraipenguin-001.html

Excellent stuff so far guys, I am 99% finished with mine, just a few tiny touch ups, and a spray down with some matte sealer.

Here is my charitymate...

Elephant Bob-The Hammer of Woodlyn or Tusca-Don...can't make up my mind yet :P

elehpant1.jpg

elehpant2.jpg

elehpant3.jpg

Hope you like, this dude is huge, I'll post some comparison shots in my customs thread

Mrs. Nervousloves him, and asked me if I was gonna be able to part with it! :)

Hope you guys like it too! :blush:

Edited by Nervous