UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Charitymates II

Fujis

Until which date limit we've got to say "I'm in"?

I want to do Rat-Man. Can we "add" like other animals. For example, Rat-man with wings?

People can join up any time as long as they can get me their customs by May 5th! And as far as I'm concerned people can modify their animal with as many mutations, cybernetcis, weapons, or psychoses as they see fit.

Grat! :lol: What a relief.

As for names I like the "endangered minimates" idea. Or maybe "The League of Anti-humans" :geek:

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Possible project names:

• *Endangered Minimates

*Save the Animates

*The Mini-agerie

*Planet Chimera-mates

*Beastimates for Earth

*Minimate Transmutations

*Manimals to save the Animals

*MAnimalMates against extinction

*Endangered Beastimates

*Endangered Manimals

*Wild Things.....Really Wild Things.

I like 'Manimals for the Animals' myself...

Great ideas so far guys! And hopefully more people want to make customs for the project - we had 15 customizers last time; hopefully this time we'll have more!

Im totally in for the idea. Manimals for the animals is also my favorite. I would like to call dibs on an owl man.

EDIT: hey fujis, would it be allright if a non-forum member could participate? My brother is a great artist and warhammer painter, and he'd like to make a bearman.

EDIT: hey fujis, would it be allright if a non-forum member could participate? My brother is a great artist and warhammer painter, and he'd like to make a bearman.
Absolutely! All he needs now is a screen name. And what kind of bear? It's possible we'll have more than one.

I missed out on the last one by not scrolling down to the bottom of the screen for, what, a couple months? So, I want in on this one. Dibs on the dragon! B)
Glad you could join us for this round, boss!

Can somebody explain to me how these "Beastmates" are to look like? Are they just like werebeasts (humanoid animals sans clothes) or are they supposed to be warriors like the Wundergore Ani-men from the Marvel Universe?

Okay, I just sent an email off to the WWF to see if they'd be interested in such a project and if we could use their logo etc. I should hear back from them by the end of the week.

Please note: Being a master customizer is not required to be a part of this project! We had people of all skill levels participate last year and everyone's work was amazing! I'd really like more people to get involved this year and ultimately I'd like to raise more money! Come on, do it for the pandas!

Here are the current customizers with their animal choices (which will be updated as people sign on):

• *Fujis - Great White Shark

*Lobsterman - Lobster

*Luke314pi - Praying Mantis

*She-Thing - Rat

*thepunisher=D - Owl

We also need a name for the project, something catchy like last years Monsters for Blood...

i need to get on this are there any openings left?

Can somebody explain to me how these "Beastmates" are to look like? Are they just like werebeasts (humanoid animals sans clothes) or are they supposed to be warriors like the Wundergore Ani-men from the Marvel Universe?
Whatever you like, MM. 'Animals with human characteristics' is a little vague but it does leave the door open for creative interpretation. For my Shark, I'm imagining it something like the TMNT although with more clothing.

i need to get on this are there any openings left?
There's no limit to the number of participants for the project - the more the merrier! Just let us know what type of animal you want to anthropomorphize.

Here's the current list:

• *Aapje - Monkey

*buttheadsmate - Camel

*CRISIS_Survivor - Platypus

*drgnrbrn316 - Dragon

*Fujis - Great White Shark

*Graham - Lion

*jcastick - Penguin

*Kiyohime - Lynx (or Hornet)

*Lobsterman - Lobster

*Luke314pi - Praying Mantis

*Mattalica - Bat

*MINI-MYTE - Cow (Holstein)

*Nervous - Elephant

*She-Thing - Rat

*skullbuster - badger

*thepunisher=D - Owl

*thepunisher'sbrother - Brown Bear

I figure it's easier to keep adding it to the newest page until it's relatively complete.

I've contacted Shamrock to see if he'd be up for making a logo for the project, as he did last year, but if anyone else is interested don't hesitate to post it in this thread. I suppose we need to decide on a name though. Any more input on the project name guys? How about:

"Charitymates II - Endangered Specimates" or "Charitymates II - Save the Faunamates"

EDIT: And who the hell rated this thread a 3?! God, if there's one function I wouldn't miss...

fujis, does he need to join this forum?, because i could just post everything.

No, you posting his custom is fine but why wouldn't he want to join this mad-house?

As for the name, Beastmates doesn't sound quite right...no one else likes 'Specimates'?