UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

i've been ordered by doctors to join this forum to help with my "addiction"

Hello everyone!! Fellow mate collector from Florida just joined and thought I'd take a second to introduce myself. I've been collecting minimates for about a year now and am seriously hooked!!! For the most part I collect 5-6 inch action figures but ever since I got my first minimate there has been no going back. My collection consists of the Marvel Heroes, but only the good guys. (don't ask me why, i dunno...) I keep them at my desk at work since since that's pretty much where I spend most of my week. Pretty soon I hope to get pictures of my collection up on here. I'm eager to show off my custom Giant Man mate I recently bought off of ebay and it was made using a 3 inch Dark Angel Minimate and looks really sweet next to all my others. I'll also be posting my wants and haves to trade list so if anyone needs some bad guys I'll have a few to trade. See you all in the discussions!!! :blink:

I was browsing through the customs section and found out the Gian Man figure I just bought was created by The Crippler! And thanks to Karamazov80 letting me know it was a member that created him so I give could send him mad props!

:buttrock::buttrock: :buttrock:

Welcome! I echo Shanester's comments, by the way. This is not exactly the place to go to wean yourself off of Minimates. People here actually encourage the dangerous and expensive behavior of collecting Minimates. Have you found yourself committing violent felonies to fund your habit yet? It happens to the best of us, unfortunately, so be prepared.

Also, if the custom you are referring to is what I think it is, then a member here actually created it.

Welcome! I echo Shanester's comments, by the way. This is not exactly the place to go to wean yourself off of Minimates. People here actually encourage the dangerous and expensive behavior of collecting Minimates. Have you found yourself committing violent felonies to fund your habit yet? It happens to the best of us, unfortunately, so be prepared.

Also, if the custom you are referring to is what I think it is, then a member here actually created it.

when i get pics up please let me know the members name so i can give him credit!