UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Web armour Spidey in UK :)

MiniFiend UK

Just woke up nursing a hangover :blink: and checked my email and there is a nice one to clear my fuzzy head.

Limted Edition has the Web Armour Spidey's in stock, one quick phone call and I have the little rascal, nice price as well much much better then what AFX would have us rob a small bank for.

Oh happy day, now excuse me while I go puke.

I got the email and paid for it yesterday. Can't wait to get the little bugger!

I think I'll make an order with LE (lots and lots of DC mates; I'm very behind with them) and I'll order a WAS then. Any idea how long they'll have them?

Vig

I wouldn't say they have them in for long. I can't find the contact details, but I'll keep looking and hopefully post them before 6.30 tonight.

Great thanks mate!

'Cos it'll be a cold day in hell before I give in to AFX's shipping lunacy.

Then again, give the current global warming crisis a cold day in the realm of The Horned One may not be that long...

Vig

Minifiend. I think people would like contact details.

I didnt post details straight off as I didn't know if it was appropriate with ppl paying for banner ads etc

but seeing as a staff asked :)

Limited Edition

12 Buckwell Street

Plymouth

PL1 2DA

01752 604414

LTDED@BLUEYONDER.CO.UK

The Banner ad thing is all about retailers mate. We don't want retailers blowing their own trumpet without contributing to the site cos that's parasitism. There's nothing wrong with alerting fellow members to a good deal. It's good to see this exclusive make it over here and not be a rip-off. Cheers for that :)