UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Give us some bad guys

HotstufflouieB

This line TOTALLY needs some bad guys! A Sinister Six or Fearsome Foes pack. Wrecking Crew! An army builder of Hydra or Skrull would be cool.

Box sets of villain teams would be nice. I could go for a Frightful Four (Wizard, Medusa, Paste-Pot Pete and Sandman) Just need a 5th figure that suits this set but I cant think of one.

Wrecking Crew would be cool as well with a Hercules minimate.

Box sets of villain teams would be nice. I could go for a Frightful Four (Wizard, Medusa, Paste-Pot Pete and Sandman) Just need a 5th figure that suits this set but I cant think of one.

Yea, actually I was looking through all my Marvel mates just last night, and the Hero to Villain ratio was about 3 to 1... definitely need more villains.

We desperately need more bad guys. So many major villains haven't been seen yet - Red Skull, Kang, Mandarin, Sabretooth,

And I would love box sets of army builders - AIM agents, HYDRA soldiers, Hellfire Club guards. A Skrull box set seems like a natural considering Marvel's big crossover.

In fact, I'd love to see Diamond introduce a contest at the conventions this summer called "Find the Skrull". Kinda like the contests they had for the Gold and Silver Spider-Man, expect this time you're drawing for a Marvel character with a unique Skrull head, in a bag full of regular Minimates. Iron Man and Hulk would be good choices because of their movies, and Spidey is always popular.

Man, I have to get out of marketing...

I was thinking along the lines of the cylons singles cases....have them be specific ie Hydra, or Skrulls or Hand ninjas etc....mix into in case one or two higher up characters ie Strucker or Elektra or Shaw for the Hellfire club set just so its not all army building and peple would buy these like hotcakes....Chuck you gotta take this to Marvel and tell them it'll sell like mad!!! I know I would beg borrow and steal to make sure I could buy multiples of each case! Hell you could even do it with shield and give us the rare figure in teh agents to be Tony Stark in his Director of Shield duds!

Jeff of the Miniacs

A Sinister Six or Fearsome Foes pack...would be cool.

I would love to see that as a boxset although we'd end up with repeats of Doc Ock, Mysterio and Sandman, at least we'd finally get Electro , Kraven and Vulture.

I'd also like to see the Sinister 12

Green Goblin , Vulture , Venom , Chameleon , Lizard , Sandman , Electro , Hydro-Man , Hammerhead , Shocker , Tombstone & Boomerang

Both Electro and Deadpool were members of the Frightful Four at one time. Either would do.

I would be happy even if we got more waves like 19. Each pack had a villain and a hero. Just give us some lesser known heroes so we can fill out the ranks.

And I like the Cylon-style boxed-set idea.

We need a Spidey villians set and a Brotherhood set.

Electro

Vulture

Updated Doc Ock

Shocker

Lizard

(but DST would add 'Shower Spidey' or something similar)

Classic Sabretooth

Toad

Avalanche

Blob

Pyro

(but DST would add 'pyjama Wolverine' or something similar)

How about this- army builder 2 packs

Shield Agent & Hydra (Variant Black Widow & Hydra)

US Soldier & Skrull

Police Officer & Thug (or gangster)

This way you would get one good guy and one bad guy in each pack. I would even settle for one of these sets in every line just to keep things mixed up a bit.

If they do do any new box sets,. I think I'd prefer they avoid repacks as much as possible. We've already got 3 Venoms, an exclusive Hydroman, 4 Sandmans, and soon to be 2 Green Goblins. I could see an updated Doc Ock, but honestly I think him and the others are fine. They should limit themselves to stuff that HASN'T been done yet. IE: Lizard, Vulture Kraven, Electro. That and maybe a nice Spidey repaint would make a good Fearsome Foes box set.

Lizard,Vulture,Kraven & Elektro :) The more you think of them the better they get !

To kind of reiterate TM2's point, I've wondered why we didn't get baddies like those with the Spidey comic pack that came out last year, instead of newer, inferior versions of previously released bad guys and Spidey, and one bad guy, in Hydroman, that I can't imagine many people were clamoring for.

But then, those Minimates were pretty lame, design-wise, so maybe its better that we have to wait to get Spidey's rogue's gallery (if they come at all, obviously). The minimate Elektro, Kraven, and Scorpion that I envision in my mind rock hard.

Tbh I loved the Spidey boxed set. I didn't have my own Sandman nor even a classic Spidey minimate before I bought it. I love Melee Symbiote Spidey and thik he's designed brilliantly. I really like Hydroman, he's a simple minimate and another villian. Sure I'd prefer Electro but I'm not complaining about him. Venom greatly needed beefing up and so his inclusion was justified to me.

Plus I got it for a fiver which always helps.

I threw this idea at Toybiz way back when they were on top of the world. A Women of Spiderman box set. MJ, Gwen, Felicia, with a color changing head to reveal her mack, X23 remolded as Aunt May, and Spidey with his mask raised and color changing head to reveal lipstick kissed cheeks.

Granted, we've already got MJ, Gwen, Black Cat and a mask raised Spidey. We just need an Aunt May (probably my favorite is still that one with the Golem head)

Figured yall would find that amusing.