UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Halo Action figuere Thread!

Well these figs just came out and the pics are looking great. I was gonna go out and buy some but decided to wait until the weekend. Does anyone has pics to tie me over? If anyone dosn't then I will take some web-cam shot this weekend.

Oh ad Talk about the figs here of course!

I saw some at Walmart yesterday. it killed me to leave them behind.

What is it about Texas? Do you think it's that you get more stock, or that you just don't have as many obsessive "scalpers" and hoarders as we seem to have just about everywhere else?

What is it about Texas? Do you think it's that you get more stock, or that you just don't have as many obsessive "scalpers" and hoarders as we seem to have just about everywhere else?

Scalpers had already hit it, as the WM exclusives were already gone. That WM just happens to be very, very lucky. Or me. Or both. :D

Isn't Wal mart's distribution center in Dallas/Fort Worth Texas. Whenever I look stuff up online, it says Site to Store form Dalls/fort Worth Texas. I guess that's why they have more crap in Texas.

I have purchased the MC which I openned and the Cortana which I have not but it is calling to me. She is the one that is short packed in the case and it's killing me not to open it.

You're kidding me. There were no less than 5 when i was there today. Man I should have grabbed her.

Isn't Wal mart's distribution center in Dallas/Fort Worth Texas. Whenever I look stuff up online, it says Site to Store form Dalls/fort Worth Texas. I guess that's why they have more crap in Texas.

There's one in my area too.

I am SERIOUSLY reminded of this right now!

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

In Halo 1 and 2 the different colors come into multiplayer mode. Being 360-less, I am unable to comment on Halo 3, though I suspect it's the same story, seeing as how some figures are marked "campaign" and the rest of the Spartan VI variations are marked "multiplayer"

I know about the different colors and such. I am more interested in finding out if the different Spartan variations are in the game. I'm talking about the E.O.D., ODST, & E.V.A. armors.

Pictures

Those spartan variations are in the multiplayer mode of Halo 3

These look amazing! Really articulated too! Does anyone know how much the MC is?

it depends where you buy it, different stores mean different prices. i'm not sure but game stop might have them for like $12 thats where bought mine from.(MC and spartans should be the same price :thumbsup: )P.S I haope they make a haybusa armor!

wooooo go texas!

• 2 weeks later...

MC doesn't come with grenades. No idea why.

I got the white Spartan from my LCS on Wensday. Got him home and opened him, and he was a piece of crap. Loose joints, horrible paint apps, his foot wouldn't even stay in socket. I called my LCS and they said to go ahead and bring it in, they had one more. So I did, and bought Cortana as well. The new White VI is perfect. Tight joints, beautiful apps. Cortana is awesome as well, and so bright! I called my LCS and thanked them again. They're under new management, and I've been a regular there for years. I almost expected them to say no, but they didn't. Wonderful.

So, I now have MC (with a spare grenade that I kept from the first VI), the steel CQB from Gamestop, and the white Mark VI from my LCS, and Cortana. I think I need some bad guys now. Maybe the Walmart exclusives.

Did any one order the McFarlen cammo EVA? I really weant that one but pore-orders are sold out. I hope they'll have extra.

Does any one else think the Ghost is in perfect scale for Minimates? I saw it for the first time last night and couldn't quit thinking that.

I haven't seen these. Is there space in the cockpit where a Minimate might fit?

FYI, the Kubrick Halo helmets fit a little loose on Minimate heads, but fit nonetheless.

I got a case fresh Blue CQB, Orange Grunt and Red EVA yesterday. I passed on the Chief and Jackal as they are relatively easy to come by. Besides them, now all I need if the Red and Blue Mark VIs. :P And a Ghost. I need to find a Ghost for my Minimates.

I got a case fresh Blue CQB, Orange Grunt and Red EVA yesterday. I passed on the Chief and Jackal as they are relatively easy to come by. Besides them, now all I need if the Red and Blue Mark VIs. :P And a Ghost. I need to find a Ghost for my Minimates.

I've seen the blue spartan at my lcs and it was 35.00!! :blink:

P.S.its about time[

Edited by link 46