UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BSG Razor Cylons

THE BOOBIES ARE MOLDED!!!!!

*ahem*

Are these gona be box sets like the troop builder 5 pack, or single backs like the Cylon waves, or regular 2 packs?

Suggests Dinobot goes and buys some pron to get it out of his system....

Seriously dude... the obsession with minimate breasts is kinda disturbing!

T.

Those Cylons are the Dogs Danglies! I cannot wait for this set to arrive.

:blink:

Ok - that's one I haven't ever heard. I'm assuming that's another way of saying 'balls' - and 'balls' are good in this case, right?

*ahem*

Are these gona be box sets like the troop builder 5 pack, or single backs like the Cylon waves, or regular 2 packs?

T.

It doesn't stop there. Why do you think he likes Black Cat so much? It isn't for her maternal qualities or her conversational ability....

Why do both of the Six's & Gina have brown eyes?

Can somebody tell Matt to correct this, stat?

I noticed that too. They've been using those orangish-brown eyes alot lately (in some lighting they almost look red), on characters that should have been slightly darker IMO for distinction. Gina, however, is completely off. Surely these will be corrected to blue before release, still odd that someone would make that mistake on a proto. after all the painstaking details of costumes (unless maybe she was brown-eyed in Razor...need to watch it again now!).

They've got some bad code on that web site. If you browse the products link to Minimates then click on BSG it only goes shows up to wave 4. If you browse BSG then click the Minimates link, you see up to Wave 4 plus the Classic packs plus the Razor packs.

Same with Star Trek. If you go to Minimates and click on Trek you get up to Wave 3. If you go to Trek then click Minmates you see 3 Wave plus the Mirror Mirror boxset.

Weird.

I wonder how the Cylons are gonna be packaged... <_<

I think there is a hint in the description as to how many of each are in the case. Singular and plural words.

Cylon pilots - plural

Cylon Warriors - plural

Cylon Commanders - plural

Pegasus Sixes - plural

Gold Cylon Warrior - singular

Dead Pegasus Six - singular

Freefall Cylon - singular

So one of the plural ones will be three. Probably the Cylon Warrior.

Also, what is the "x" beside Cylon Commanders? Typo? maybe.

Anyway, just a thought to help us figure this out.

I think there is a hint in the description as to how many of each are in the case. Singular and plural words.

Cylon pilots - plural

Cylon Warriors - plural

Cylon Commanders - plural

Pegasus Sixes - plural

Gold Cylon Warrior - singular

Dead Pegasus Six - singular

Freefall Cylon - singular

So one of the plural ones will be three. Probably the Cylon Warrior.

Also, what is the "x" beside Cylon Commanders? Typo? maybe.

Anyway, just a thought to help us figure this out.

I'd like to get a few of these, but I really don't want a case. I hope someone will sell them loose or in partial lots when they hit... I could give or take the dead six and I only need one of the regular sixes. I'll take what I can get from the others.

wow those are sweet. so sweet. I think the single packed cylons are what i am most excited for. then TNG and the man with no name series (because thanks to the dark tower, I love westerns). this is going to be a great year for minimates!

*ahem*

T.

It doesn't stop there. Why do you think he likes Black Cat so much? It isn't for her maternal qualities or her conversational ability....

Actually it's the official denial of them being there, when they're clearly there as plain as day, that gets me going. If I want plastic women, I think I have enough common sense to go for a little more than 2"

And Felicia is just an awesome character. You leave her out of this, lest I tease you about your obsession with, uh, hang on

*looks through Big Book of MMMV Member Weaknesses*

Crap, my note are incomplete. I shall be forced to call you a poo poo head and then flee, as always. Poo poo!

:P

Ok - that's one I haven't ever heard. I'm assuming that's another way of saying 'balls' - and 'balls' are good in this case, right?

:D You're close mate. It's a very British expression. To describe something as the dogs bollocks means it's very very cool indeed. I'm not sure what the origins are but it's a great expression with many variations.

:D You're close mate. It's a very British expression. To describe something as the dogs bollocks means it's very very cool indeed. I'm not sure what the origins are but it's a great expression with many variations.

Probably a lonely house wife?

One explanation of 'The Dog's Bollocks' or the 'Mutt's Nuts' :

....based on the notion that dog's bollocks must taste good as they spend so much time licking them :P

Another (which is booring yet more likely) comes from the Print & Packaging Industry where top quality cartons are known as 'Box Deluxe' , a spoonerism of this is Dox Beluxe! Just as a matter of interest (if any one is) we get the expression 'Bog Standard' from probably the same PPI source .....Box(Standard) :ohmy:

I can only concur that these BSG Razors are the Box Deluxe!

• 2 weeks later...

I am a great deal of surprised at the lack of diversity for the Razor mates. If one buys a complete set, it will be 7 Cylons, 3 Six's, an Adama and Kendra. I was hoping for at least a second Admiral Cain (as she sports a new hair style the whole movie) let alone the other characters found only in Razor.

It would have been a lot better to have no Cylons in the box and have main character instead. I mean, we are already getting those Cylons with the single boxed figures. This is just my opinion though.

Besides, we all know what we were really hoping for as a minimate..... A Hybrid :biggrin: