UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Angel's wings...

the4meterman

I don't know if it will really help much for you, but I took off the attachment of the wing joint back piece from the chest. Then carefully jammed the wings into the ball joint with my thumb under the ball joints for support. Other than that, you may want to try to get a pen or something to slightly open up the cavity in the wings a little bit.

I laid the wings down, one at a time, and pressed my Angel onto them. At first this only worked to hold until it got bumped. After the third attempt, it has stayed for good. I can even move (pivot) the wings slightly to give him different poses.

This wing attachment is soooooo much better than that of the Hawkpeople from DC. Although, part of me wishes that they would have been similar so I could have given Angel feathered wings. But, Angel and Apocalypse is still the best set of these two waves!

Same problem here. I'm loath to really force them in, though, because I keep my 'mates in utility storage boxes, which works much like the collector cases of yore. He won't fit with his wings on. Does anyone know how difficult it is to get the wings off once they're on securely?

Same problem here. I'm loath to really force them in, though, because I keep my 'mates in utility storage boxes, which works much like the collector cases of yore. He won't fit with his wings on. Does anyone know how difficult it is to get the wings off once they're on securely?

I am in the same boat hellpop. Great question.

Dipping the wings in boiling water is a "sure fire method" that never fails. Glad to hear lots of people are using this technique.

just tried it 13.4seconds ago and worked like a charm

So,

I am sitting here opening wave 19 & 20 and reading this thread, struggling to get archangels wings on. I am saying to myself, "F-that. I ain't using no damn water...etc., etc.".

So, in typical ignorant me fashion, I get up, microwave a plastic cup (probably not good to nuke plastic, kids) of water for 1 minute, dip the wings in, and they go on perfectly...

I wanted to share how much of a douche I really am.

WW4M

Does anyone think that angel's wings could be used agian for some other characters like Falcon or Vulture?

No, but when they get around to making one of the two (most likely Vulture, being a Spidey villain), it would be simple to make the other character as both Vulture and Falcon use the same wing style.

• 4 weeks later...