UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Indiana Jones 3.75 figures

Templar

i couldn't believe it when i looked for the obvious "indy 3.75 thread" here, and couldn't find one...

but uh... hey check it out!

Raiders line

Kingdom of the Crystal Skull line (possible spoilers if you're not already slightly spoiled)

Vehicles and playsets

i'm having a hard time seeing any figures in there that i could pass on...

man, and the same scale as Star Wars, G.I. Joe and the new DC Infinite Heroes... i need a second job or something.

What, no Toht? I gots ta have me some Toht.

Maybe Toht will be the mailaway figure? Would be awesome to see him with a swappable melted head!

Is it just me, or does the Crystal Skull in the last pic look like an alien skull?

yeeeeah, remember when i warned about spoilers?....

What? I was just wondering if I was alone! Just because I post this doesn't mean that people have to look at the picture. Besides, what am I spoiling? I mean the movie is obviously about a crystal skull, just look at the title!

(BTW: If I sound angry to you, I'm not. I'm just defending myself.)

Is it just me, or does the Crystal Skull in the last pic look like an alien skull?

What? I was just wondering if I was alone! Just because I post this doesn't mean that people have to look at the picture. Besides, what am I spoiling? I mean the movie is obviously about a crystal skull, just look at the title!

oh! lol... i didn't mean YOU spoiling it... i was saying that in regard to your question; in that you seemed suddenly spoiled, and that i DID try to warn you. Your reply sounded as though you hadn't heard the big seething controversy about the film's title and potential subject matter...

i may have said to much.... :blink:

oh! lol... i didn't mean YOU spoiling it... i was saying that in regard to your question; in that you seemed suddenly spoiled, and that i DID try to warn you. Your reply sounded as though you hadn't heard the big seething controversy about the film's title and potential subject matter...

It does look like an alien though, doesn't it?

It does look like an alien though, doesn't it?

lol... yes. for a very, very good reason.

• 1 month later...

I'm a bit disappointed in the likenesses of these figures. And Indy with that over-large hat on his head looks pretty dopey. And the legs looks very poorly articulated and awkward.

That said, I'll likely still pick up a figure or two of Indy himself. I never got any of the toys from the original toyline when I was a kid and ended up making a fedora out of oaktag for my Han Solo figure. :rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...
Are these out yet?

Entertainment Earth has them for May.... I've found them to be pretty accurate on teh Hasbro stuff like Star Wars figures & titanium vehicles

I'm sure it'll start shortly before the movie hype to get as much mileage out of the sales as possible

Edited by captain_cbecker

• 3 weeks later...

I found some at Target today. Interesting tidbit: Each figure coms with a special item in a secret box behind him. Iwill list each item next to the person it came with.

Indy Raiders style: Stone tablet of some sort.

Belloq: Big ass version of fertility idol which came with Raiders Indy

Mutt w/snake: Eye of Horus

Sallah: A terra cotta horse

Colonel Dovchenko: The Cup of Kali (Temple of Doom evil cup)

Indy w/Crystal Skull: Before I reveal the relic I have to say that this one bothered me. The crystal Skull is attached to Indy's hand. What can I do with that? Aaugh. Anyway the relic is the Eye of the Peacock gem.

That's all I got of the single-pack figures, but I also got the Ark of the Covenant set and that thing rules.

That is all

SAVE THE STICKERS!!!

Eavh sticker from the relic goes on the order form for a mail-away figure. You only need six, plus six bucks for a "Crystal skeleton figure with throne." I only need one more at the moment, as these puppies fit well with my star wars figures

SAVE THE STICKERS!!!

Eavh sticker from the relic goes on the order form for a mail-away figure. You only need six, plus six bucks for a "Crystal skeleton figure with throne." I only need one more at the moment, as these puppies fit well with my star wars figures

Did you get any that I didn't? If so, post waht they came with please.

also I saw a silohuette of the Skeleton figure and I thik that the shadow looks cool. thatmeans that the thing should rock.

• 3 years later...

I was just wondering if anyone else bought the last Indiana Jones wave that was an exclusive at SDCC this year. I wanted the whole set since the first movie is my favorite, but it was too pricey for me. I did buy Marion Ravenwood off of Ebay, but she was expensive. I think she's sorta va-va-voom for a piece of plastic. The one I received had a left eye that was painted too low though, so it's strategically lighted in my picture. I really hope to get a Toht one day.

post-2001-0-29827700-1314505392_thumb.jp

• 1 month later...

I got a set, but I have not yet gotten the chance to crack them open. I just have the box (the frigging HUGE box) open and on my desk. They are all very pretty. :) I will hopefully get to a full review of the set soon.

293608_10150343829951465_48739301464_7707436_984423617_n.jpg