UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

What is your Ultron made of?

storm 1:08

Playing with Ultron made me notice that the arm joints are orange colored and then I proceeded to dissect Ultron to discover that it was made from recycled blanks!

Here's my Ultron parts list:

Upper Body: Orange Blank

2 Arms: Black Blank

Right Hand: undetermined

Left Hand: Red Blank

Pelvis: Purple Blank

Right Leg: Red Blank

Left Leg: White Blank

Right Foot: Green Blank

Left Foot: undetermined

I'm not complaining, I think it's hilarious and I'm sure this has been done before. But this is the first time I really noticed the color mismatching from the paint job. Anybody else have a unique Ultron made up from different scraps?

Thats kinda funny Storm! I wonder if this is the new trend or just just got the lucky one. ;)

I un-bagged one of the Sci-Fi Cylons a few days ago and accidentally discovered that it is different than my regular BSG Cylons. With the regular issue Cylons, they are painted/built upon a black blank. With the Sci-Fi Cylon, it is built upon a white blank.

Cutting costs. LOL. I wonder how mine is gonna look. Anyone here buying more than one Ultron for an Ultron army. ALA Avengers Disassembled.

Ultron loved his parts of many colours; they were green and yellow and pink and brown and orange and purple and blue and mauve and blah and blah and blah...

If anybody hears of a kid singing at the top of his lungs on top of Primrose Hill, that'll be me...

Vig

• 4 weeks later...

Would you all do me a favor? Since Ultron seems to be built from painted parts from the extras bin:

Take a look at the pelvis piece of your Ultron and see what color the plastic is. I'm looking for a piece that matches the off-green color of Abomination. If any one finds one, a PM would be appreciated, I'd be happy to trade straight across with another Ultron pelvis.