UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Save DC minimates and all other userbars

• 2 weeks later...
Seeing as I make no secret of not liking the Desperately Seeking Susan minimates I thought I would get it off my chest.

We Don't Want DSS Minimates

b94e8b038b.jpgLink To Image

To be fair if any one want a "We Want DSS Minimates" because they like the figures I will make one.

Ya know-all this bashing of these mates kinda bothers me-even if I don't like some of the mates that are produced I don't keep repeating how much I dislike them-in fact I say nothing negative about them because more mates means more mates!

I certainly would not make a banner stating my dislike for them, because as you know some people really want these and take offense to some people jinxing thier production!

I for one could care less about Dr. Who mates, but you don't see me ripping on them!

I'm sorry you find the banner offensive.

I have seen other members say they actually like the mates and thats great as well different strokes for different folks as they say.

As I said If anyone wants a "We want DSS Minimates" I will make one but as you can see upto now no one as posted and asked.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

:( Looks like freeimagehosting had a meltdown and has lost some of the userbars :(

I myself dont have them stored on my PC as they where all on my old one when it went kaput. So if anyone happens to have them stored themselves it would be cool if you reupoaded them. I know its lost the dc dont make us the last wave but I cant remember what the other dc ones look like. Also the doctor who user bar and the star trek borg one.