UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

It's time for Civil War!!!!

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got this news from our friend Pat at Action Figure Express. The Civil War Minimates Box Set is an AFX exclusive that will be offered for the first time at New York Comic Con. After the con, they will be available at shopafx.com. The set is limited to only 2000 sets worldwide, but some stock will be held back for website orders. Also, several sets will be given away here at the Multiverse, so stay tuned.

Just got this news from our friend Pat at Action Figure Express. The Civil War Minimates Box Set is an AFX exclusive that will be offered for the first time at New York Comic Con. After the con, they will be available at shopafx.com. The set is limited to only 2000 sets worldwide, but some stock will be held back for website orders. Also, several sets will be given away here at the Multiverse, so stay tuned.

Only 2000? Man...what about fans of Avengers: The Initiative (like myself) who are gonna need 3 Scarlet Spiders? I hope the Iron Spider comes with the yellow claw things on the back too...but seeing as how bulky Doctor Octopus' arms ended up...it may just detract from the figure. :( Nitro looks awesome though, and I have been hoping for a Modern Iron Man and between this one and the movie ones, it probally one be hard to kitbash a really good Extremis Iron Man.

Overall, looks like an awesome set...gonna have to order 3 of those ;)

Nitro and Modern Iron Man are the best!

Glad that everybody else gets the Iron Spider they want so badly.

The BD Cap looks good... but it's still a "been there, done that"... albeit a GREAT looking one. And really, who else would they put in the set that'd make that much sense?

Yellowjacket, Speedball/Penance, Hercules, ROBOThor, just as some examples.

Only 2000, Sigh... :(

Gonna have to move quick with this one.

Anybody going to New York Comic Con who can help a guy from the UK with this set?

-Pete

Only 2000, Sigh... :(

Gonna have to move quick with this one.

Anybody going to New York Comic Con who can help a guy from the UK with this set?

-Pete

I imagine we'll get you guys covered. And remember, we'll be giving several sets away here.

My God. Now THAT is just taking the piss. I am going to New York and the week after I leave, the Con is on.

That would have been my best chance to get it without having to hunt ebay or enter competitions (not once have I won one).

Sigh.

that is one fine looking box set. I can't wait, it has been so long since we get an iron man and this year we get a boat load. I wonder why that is? it is like there is some huge event involving iron man. ;)

I think IM makes a very brief cameo in Marvel's upcoming Forbush Man movie

I am a bit confused....... Do they have this set for sale right this time, like, at the show? Or, are they selling preorders?

If they have them all right now, fantastic news. Neat how they kept it a secret until the toy fair.

Also, 2000 pieces is still an awful lot. I mean they had what, 3000 pieces made of the Defenders set? They still have them for sale on their site with extra incentive if you order from them directly.I could very well be wrong though.

Also, 2000 pieces is still an awful lot. I mean they had what, 3000 pieces made of the Defenders set? They still have them for sale on their site with extra incentive if you order from them directly.I could very well be wrong though.

well I would think that this set has more mass appeal. But yeah my wallets going to raided quite abit. I was already planning on buying the IM movie wave and wave 23 lol

Three Iron Spideys is a must-have, if you read Initiative. One can always do something with Iron Man armors. But what am I going to do with three Nitros or three beat-down Caps? Hmmm.

For Cap, make a limited edition Funeral Captain America! Complete with bullet wounds!

Three Iron Spideys is a must-have, if you read Initiative. One can always do something with Iron Man armors. But what am I going to do with three Nitros or three beat-down Caps? Hmmm.

For Cap, make a limited edition Funeral Captain America! Complete with bullet wounds!

Great idea Deadpool! I may just do that.

http://minimateheadquarters.com/blog/wp-co...02/IMG_0410.jpg

am I the only one thats squealing like a little girl about the iron spiderman.....? (from the civil war box) this costume is my favorite spiderman costume... i almost cried a block shaped tear when target canceled that exclusive wave.... but now i know i will finally have him :biggrin: eeeeeeeeeeeee

ok seriously tho.... im super stoked for this box for 2 reasons... iron spiderman... *see above* and modern iron man (finally!!! :thumbsup: ) i do like how they bulked him up.... he has giant-robo boots

for the other 2... *shrug* dont get me wrong im always glad to add another villain to my collection... nitro does fit the box scheme perfectly (kinda has to :P ) and im never a fan of doing a second battle damaged figure.... doing it to someone once is A-ok! why do another? (riot attack spiderman was poo on a stick :angry: )better use of a slot would be to do another character... civil war themed: lab hank pym, robo-clone thor, falcon) at least BD cappy ver.2 does look nicely detailed....

what does everyone think about this box?! B)