UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Who's ready for 19 AND 20 ?

Xybot

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a great figure. I won't be getting mine for a few weeks. I just wish he had feathered wings. Ah well this is a beauty none the less!

HOLY SWEET MOTHER OF MOUNT OLYMPUS - - - THAT ANGEL IS BEAUTIFUL

I requested the picture and now I hate you for showing it. I'm still waiting on my mates in the mail. Please hurry Carrier Pigeons - PLEASE HURRY!!! neo

That is a great figure. I won't be getting mine for a few weeks. I just wish he had feathered wings. Ah well this is a beauty none the less!

If he had feathered wings, I think I would be extremely angry. Feathered wings should not be a variant. What needs to be done next is classic Angel from Lee's run of X-Men. Then let the part swapping begin.

Ugggh! I found a "attempted delivery" notice on my front door today. I could be enjoying both Series this very minute, but now have to wait until Monday. Pisser!

That Angel variant looks better than the proto. (no bulky chestpiece). I like this arrangement (minus the non-articulated wings) better than the big, full chests that the Hawk-folk got, although that "collar" does look like it would greatly limit head movement. I wonder how likely a true classic (non blue-face) Angel is, as my idea for swapping wings with an extra Hawkman would require some permanent modification. I'd hate to do all that and then later we get another with feathers (red/ white variant would be cool too!). Hell, now I'm kind'a thinking about giving the Hawk-folk Angel's "back-brace"...I really dislike chestpieces.

If he had feathered wings, I think I would be extremely angry. Feathered wings should not be a variant. What needs to be done next is classic Angel from Lee's run of X-Men. Then let the part swapping begin.

That's a really nice figure.

Just curious, but why would you be mad?

Probally because like me, he cant get a variant. Can somebody please get up a picture of vision 2.0, i want to see how he differs from the prototype

Probally because like me, he cant get a variant. Can somebody please get up a picture of vision 2.0, i want to see how he differs from the prototype

Generally speaking they're usually only around $15 to the regular's $8. It's not that much more, and especially with later waves much easier to find. Especially if you get them soon.

I don't mean any offense to anyone at all, but I never understood this unbridled hatred for variants. I always found them to be like a treasure hunt. Would you rather they be blind boxed? THAT'D be a nightmare...

Generally speaking they're usually only around $15 to the regular's $8. It's not that much more, and especially with later waves much easier to find. Especially if you get them soon.

I don't mean any offense to anyone at all, but I never understood this unbridled hatred for variants. I always found them to be like a treasure hunt. Would you rather they be blind boxed? THAT'D be a nightmare...

Not all of us have the money to pay twice as much for ONE figure. I can barely get minimates as is, so no way am I using the money that could get me four new characters to get one new costume for a character I probably own.

Yeah, I don't so much have a problem with the concept of variants themselves... I just hate that every series has the "1 variant/1 double" arrangement... give us 2 variants or don't give us 1 at all... Frankly I like DC's system better thus far, I'd rather have 2 new characters than one slightly different character and 1 double. I wouldn't even mind if they were still 1 per case, it's not the hunt that annoys me... I like the hunt... just stop forcing me to buy two of the same figure. :P

Guest bdbush2007

Not all of us have the money to pay twice as much for ONE figure. I can barely get minimates as is, so no way am I using the money that could get me four new characters to get one new costume for a character I probably own.

FYI.......you can get the entire set, including the variant at cornerstorecomics.com for $20.99....thats $4 cheaper per set that BBTS.

Guest bdbush2007

I couldn't link you directly to the page with the minimates for some reason. But if you like on the left side menu, scroll down and select minimates.....you can't miss them on the menu that pops up. Hope that helps.

Found 'em, thanks. For some reason when you 'Shop By Category' under Mini-Figures they don't show up.

CSC wave 19 & 20

Dumb question for those of you who have Ultron:

Does the mask come off? Is it on a translucent red head like it looks like? Several people have commented that it lacks the full range of motion. Is it glued to the chest piece?

Not sure if your question really got answered or not, Jatta Pake.

Ultron has a sculpted head, cast in translucent plastic then painted silver. The range of motion is somewhat diminished because his chin bumps into his torso. He actually has more range than most characters wearing capes or jackets.