UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Who's ready for 19 AND 20 ?

Xybot

Hi gang! Been a while ... hope you all had a super Valentine's.

Just got some GREAT news. Both wave 19 and 20 Marvel MiniMates are scheduled to ship to us next Wednesday, February 20th.

How awesome is that?!?! Can't wait to get Ultron and Vision. Aww, who am I kidding? 90% of this wave are incredible.

Have a good one!

Xy

(For those who don't know, we are located on the US East Coast. If that means anything to you ...)

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(For those who don't know, we are located on the US East Coast. If that means anything to you ...)

Which would normally mean those lucky sods on the West coast USA would have already had theirs but I haven't seen any reports. Maybe the bubble's burst and they'll get them at the same time as the rest of us schlubs! :D

Cheers for posting this Xy, I was well happy this morning when I saw my e-mail from Stuckakid.

wow :o they look good, i hope apocalypse's arm cable things a bendable, the deaths head mask is perfect on angel

hawkeys looks good, the big chest thing looks a little to bulky

vision, well i hate the phasing thing :angry: and its not like there is any way to fix it other then a new paint job... :(

I'm loving the transparent parts, I think the hole in the back of Ultron's head is to let light pass through so that his eyes and mouth are brighter.

The only nits I have to pick are that Ultron seems a bit small and that we're getting a rerelease of Hydroman set Spidey in this series.

These though are awesome!

that we're getting a rerelease of Hydroman set Spidey in this series.

They aren't the same:

Boxset Spidey = "Torment" McFarlane design

Wave 19 Spidey = Amazing Fantasy Spidey

They do look a little similar, but compare the details, color, and eyes and you'll see they are totally different. But AF Spiderman would probably be more recognizable if he had the Web wings.

I dig the transparent appendages on Vision, as well. To me, it makes a heck of a lot more sense than a transparent Kitty Pride (who didn't turn the least bit transparent in the comics I remember, she could just walk through things). If the vision has light up eyes, that would be a cool bonus, too.

I'm also digging the early 60s Spiderman. Though I know a lot of people are tired of Batman Minimates, this makes me realize that I would love to see how DST would handle an original Bob Kane-type Batman Minimate.

The Phasing Vision should be the variant, not that crappy "2.0"...

Surely if you don't like the 2.0 version then its good thats its a variant. That makes the other easier to find, and you don't HAVE to buy it.