UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Indiana Jones thread

TM2 Dinobot

So I was trying to find out previous IJ discussion. I guess it was in the Lego thread. I need to still get some of those. :(

Anyways, NEW INDIANA JONES TRAILER!!! ^-^

http://www.indianajones.com/site/index.html

Curse me I'm so excited. I promised myself I wouldn't be. Okay, think about this objectivly. Deep breaths. Okay.

I think it looks interesting. I still maintain my position that they should have left well enough alone. However, like Harrison Ford previously stated, they were making it with or without him, and they offered him such an obscene amount of money he couldn't turn it down. So it's here. We'll just have to deal with it.

I think I like the communist aspect. It makes more sense than Nazis (let's NOT start that again).

Shia seems to be picking up a lot of childhood memories lately. All he needs now if to show up in GI Joe and his name will be set forever. :P

Thoughts? Comments? Snide remarks?

Awesome. I do believe that the commies will be a better foe. I'm glad it was made, but I wonder if Indy 5 will happen. I hope not. Harrison Ford looks like he is done. Maybe they should kill off Indy here. (PLEASE DON'T CRUCIFY ME!)