UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Shamrock's lost customs: Fighting JC and Batman pg. 35

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, Shamrock... Just Damn!

The 'Formers look great... Love the "diecast" idea on Jazz... That's pretty clever. Megatron looks great. Prime is Cool.

That Mummy, though... It's a thing of oogie greatness. Love the way that it turned out. I want it pretty badly... I just don't want to touch it.

Thanks!

Yeah, I guess he is a tad short. I was really just working with what I had, and also the fact that a tape player is far smaller than a jet. But he goes all mass shifting crazy, and if usually as big a Megatron. I make a 2.5" one in the future.

So I guess an Autobot would be next, hm....

Woah, getting violent :D

With all due respect to Deadpool, Ratchet is far more likely than Kup.

I'm thinking I'll do two more for each team.

Ohhh, I know. I can hope, still.

Thanks.

Well, time for a Transformers break. Today, we have Mr. Rictus, from Mark Millar's Wanted.

"Once, he saved souls. Now, he damns them. The man who would become Mr. Rictus was once a devout Christian, the most pious of men. But he died briefly on the operating table after a horrible accident. He expected heaven, but found...

Nothing."

MrMinimus1.jpg

MrMinimus2.jpg

MrMinimus3.jpg

It seemed right to make a Minimate of a twisted madman who is the main villain of "The Detective" out of the Joker, who he's clearly an analogue of.

I only noticed today that the DC Joker has a bit of an oddity about him. To accommodate the jacket, his neck is much longer than a normal 'Mate's, giving him full articulation. I haven't been picking up many newer Minimates, but I've never seen this before on any other.

Anywho, The Killer is next.

Thanks luke!

I've noticed that I've been liking the final results of my customs more than I have in the past.

Well, todays comes another Wanted offering, which I guess not many people here have read. Oh well.

WARNING: Basic plot follows! Not the ending or anything though

Pretty much, the real world used to be like the Golden Age of comics, then all the super villains banded together, defeated the heroes, and remade the world like it is today, and they run everything from behind the scenes. All the characters are clear analogues of famous DC characters, and the big war thing happened to take place in 1986, when Frank Miller's Dark Knight Returns was released, and the Crisis of Infinite Earths happened.

Well, there's this one villain, The Killer (creative name), never misses a shot, AKA Deadshot, or Bullseye.

Killer1.jpg

Killer3.jpg

Well, he gets killed

Killer2.jpg

and so they find his son, who never knew his father, and train him to replace him.

I was making his son, but I'm low on Minimate weapons, and since we never see Ol' Pa Killer use a gun when he's in the pouches and leather getup, I made an alternate head to have the original Killer.

Killer 2, who I'm only making because he's the main character, I really dislike him in just about every way possible, will be coming later when I get some weapons.

Maybe I'll have a Transformer too, to catch people's interest.