UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Shamrock's lost customs: Fighting JC and Batman pg. 35

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finished reading Scott Pilgrim yesterday. Since I didn't want to get spoilers, I neglected your customs-thread. Now I came back to find out, you haven't done any Pilgrim character.

BUT: Oh mein Gott! I'm not a Predator fan, but that one looks incredible. And than Boba Fett! Oh boy, that is awesome! I don't know what happened, but since you started to work on Pilgrim, then the amazing Hellboy and now these guys, your stuff is beyond most of the rest of us customizers! Great work, man! I am deeply impressed!

I don't often comment on customs but I was so blown away by this I have to ...

I dislike Bobba Fett a lot, but I would buy this in a heartbeat, amazing work Shamrock!

oh... cheers

Shamrock, that is one of the best minimates I've ever seen, simply wonderful. That Punisher eh, he's a lucky one.

wow just wow. possibly the best minimate EVER absolutely stunning.

however i look forward to more scott pilgrim stuff, and the eventual unveiling of superman/thor :P (i might sound whiny about this but i really want to see it)

EDIT: also i'd like to as, on your predator custom is the mask removable or nott?

Edited by mini nugget

WoW man that Boba Fett is over the top :starwars:

figured a little starwars icon was needed

Once more, thanks for all the comments everyone!

nugget: The Predator's mask is not removable. I think in the future if I make another Predator I'll to to make it so an unmasked face could be swapped for the masked one. Also, presenting Thuperman, or rather Superman, Man of Thunder:

First, a better pic of The Iron Bat

FinalIronBat.jpg

Then,

Sent to Earth from the doomed world of Asgard by a bolt of lightning, the infant God of Thunder was adopted by the kindly Kent family of Smallville, Kansas. Young Jake Kent grew strong and powerful after discovering the enchanted Uru hammer Mjolnir in the same spot he was discovered as a baby, transforming him into the mightiest warrior of mythology: Thor! As the son of Odin, Thor's strength, endurance and resistance to injury are greater than the vast majority of his mostly-extinct superhuman race. To avoid any religious connections, papers such as the Planet-wide Bugle began calling the Norse God by a new name, "Superman, The Man of Thunder", much to the god's disapproval.

FinalAmalgamF.jpg

FinalThuperman.jpg

So yeah, these will be going to Mr. Robomate, who lent a hand in designing Thuperman.

Also, those Evil Exes are FINALLY done the completion of #7, Gideon.

GideonGraves1.jpg

GideonGraves2.jpg

GideonGraves3.jpg

GideonGraves4.jpg

Colored pictures of Gideon from the comic were few and far between (are there any besides the Vol. 6 cover?) so Gideon's based less on the comic than most of the others, drawing from the movie for the colors. Also both the movie and game were the inspiration for the pixel sword, a concept I just love, and finally in the game he has purple hair, which I thought looked better than when I first did it straight black. Now I just gotta start Ramona and I think my set will be done.

the group shot is the one ive been waiting for -now that is a wicked set of mates my friend

very AWSOME

FINALLY! that thuperman is actually way better than i was expecting and i am totally envious of robomate for owning it.

also gideon looks amazing and the colours are great, the sword is also an amazing piece on its own, which makes me upset that we didnt actually get scott pilgrim minimates as i would love to have theese on my shelf

great work shamrock and you are now my official favourite customiser amongst a group of amazing customiser's, keep up the awesome work

• 4 weeks later...

So maybe I lied when I said Ramona would be my last SP Minimate, after all these 2 were about 1/2 done when I said that.

A commision that will be going to SErge shortly, Knives Chau and Kim Pine!

KimKnives1.jpg

Specifically using details (mainly colors) from the Scott Pilgrim video game.

Knives Chau features a bendy scarf, as well as an alternate face

KimKnives2.jpg

KimKnives3.jpg

And Kim Pine has real wooden drumsticks and an alternate face as well.

KimKnives4.jpg

KimKnives5.jpg

I took plenty more pics that you can expect to see in any further group pictures

love them! especially kim, not sure why. I'm also not sure if I like Knives's serious face, something about it just put's me off

also have they been put together beacause of a special reason,

the kiss

?