UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Shamrock's lost customs: Fighting JC and Batman pg. 35

Thanks for the tip, but I think I'm gonna stick with the comic look. Thus the brownish hair on Todd and so on. Even though Lucas Lee looks like (oh god, the alliteration) he's gonna be a lot more interesting in the movie.

Edited by Shamrock

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

So I mentioned in the Charitymates thread that I had a concept and everything for it, but because of things like graduation I was unable to participate. But here's the basic idea, not much of a Minimate exactly....

RoboMan.jpg

More customs soon....

Edited by Shamrock

• 3 weeks later...

So Evil Ex #2 is still waiting on a hairpiece, because I'm too lazy and jobless to go buy it. But till then, there's always Ramona's first Evil Ex: Matthew Patel!

MattPatel1.jpg

MattPatel2.jpg

MattPatel3.jpg

Demon Hipster Chicks probably aren't gonna happen, but who knows? I do have the wings...

Also the final book came out, which was fun. What wasn't fun was that something happened that caused apparently all of my state (maybe others?) to get the book a day late. Cool.

Edited by Shamrock

Shamrock you have to do all the ex boyfriends your on a roll -those are f***ing cool (more-more-more lol)

Don't worry eclipse, I intend to, and then some.

I at least plan for...

The rest of the exes (Lucas Lee [90% done], The Twins, and Gideon)

Ramona

Knives

Maybe parka-free arms for Scott.

The hardest thing is finding hair. I think I'm gonna have to do a lot more sculpting than I want to.

I've also been looking at a couple ways of making Knives' scarf.

Whether or not I'll go into the secondary characters, I have no idea.

Here is a pic of an amazing custom commission that I just got from Shamrock!

One of my all time favorite characters, that I doubt we'll ever see in an official capacity from DST.

Guido Carosella, aka Strong Guy!

strongguy.jpg

Shamrock - you did an amazing job! :wub:

Edited by youbastards

Hey, thanks for that. I did a whole photoshoot where I had him in poses with comparison shots to other Minimates and the chest-piece removed to show the bizarre Minimate underneath, and I deleted them all by accident.

Here's all I got to show:

StronGuyPre-Final.jpg

Thanks! I probably should have mentioned the details.

That's a 2" Minimate head on a lengthened 2.5" torso with 3" arms, a 2.5" er...crotch, and 2" legs. Top it all off with a heavily modified Clayface upper body.

Here's an early look:

SGa.jpg

I wound up using the Clayface piece after I had heavily modified it while coming up with a way to make a Left 4 Dead Tank, a project I eventually moved away from.

Edited by Shamrock