UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Shamrock's lost customs: Fighting JC and Batman pg. 35

DUde! I thought it wasn't possible, but you did man you freaking did, you made superboy prime and in the sinestro uniform awesome !!!

now all that remains is a cyborg superman

but a Laira red lantern, or a zombie(black lantern) manhunter would be nice...

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow - another awesome addition. You are truly putting DCD to shame & making us mourn the loss of DC minimates even more.

If you ever sell this set on eBay, i think you'll make an absuloute killing (although, i don't think i'd ever be able to part with such an awesome set if i'd made them).

Edit: Is anyone reading Blackest Night? My local comic shop has given everyone who pre-ordered Blackest Night #1 a Black Lantern Ring. . . but when i spoke to a friend in another city, he said his LCS didn't give away any rings. Has any body else gotten themselves a BL Ring?

Edited by Nessex

Lordy Lordy no!

Arisia's creepy :P

Kryb...maybe

See?? Your fans want Arisia. :lol:

Kyb would be awsome, but i've got one for ya:

The Anti-monitor. :P

I just realized...did you purposely leave out the yellow Sinestro Corps three=pronged triangle design?? I just went searching for more Sinestro Corpsmen, and i found his picture, but it shows him with it:

152337-168038-superboy-prime_super.jpg

Yeah, I used a different reference pic. Which is also the source of my title quote. I think mine might need a more smirky face.

776241-736145_he_s_back_super.jpg

Though technically the tubing follows the one you posted. If I had the arm tubes go into the back, the guy wouldn't be able to move what with the cape.

Believe it or not, I kind of want to make a not-lantern custom. I dunno...

Edited by Shamrock

i request more BLACK LANTERNSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS BECAUSE THERE FREAKING AWSOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

i think you should make

firestorm

aquaman

martian manhunter

elongated man

super man(or boy wichever it is)

hawgirl and hawkman(once they show them)

scar

and i do think you should redo black hand just to give him more viens and batmans skull

for yellow lanterns

karusil

lyssa drak

kryb

romat ru

SLUSHH

tekik

low

arkillo

tri eye

maash

bedovian

murr

moniloth

cyborg superman

and manhunters

green lanterns

soranik natu

kyle rayner

arisia

boodikka

alan scott

jade

abin sur(i know hes dead but hes awsome)

blue lanterns

saint walker

sister sercy

brother hynn

ganthet

red lanterns

veon

haggor

vice

fury six

bleez

skallox

ratchet

oh and of course DEX STARR

orange corps

dont really have any exept that you should make some avatars(or you could use the gb2 washington square ghost)

sorry bout all the ideas but i just got excited and carried away

oh and nessex i got a ring at both my lcs(oj and i met geoff jhons)

Edited by robomate

So...make everyone?

Except the Star Sapphires and Indigo Tribe.

Also, Alan Scott isn't part of the Corps.

Oh God...i don't wanna meet the person with the time to make everyone...:blink:

If you had to do a few more, even though you have MORE than enough now, my recommendations and want-to-sees would be:

Glomulus ala Washington Square Ghost

Kyle

Arisia!! :lol:

Kryb

Alpha Lantern Boodika

Indigo's apparent Second-in-Command guy

and, for Robo's sake before he does of anticipation, Black Lantern Arthur Curry.

Don't overwork yourself. Hell, don't make all of my requests either; that's psychotic. And i totally understand the getting-out-of-Blackest Night. If i did as many as you did THAT professionally, i'd be spent too. ;)

I'm keeping an eye out for a Cyborg Superman, and I might BUY the Guy Gardner 2 pack (and change his face) but I think that's it for lanterns from me.

Maybe 1 or 2 Black Lanterns, if they're really cool (which thus far they are)

Edited by Shamrock

So...make everyone?

Except the Star Sapphires and Indigo Tribe.

Also, Alan Scott isn't part of the Corps.

Oh God...i don't wanna meet the person with the time to make everyone...:blink:

If you had to do a few more, even though you have MORE than enough now, my recommendations and want-to-sees would be:

Glomulus ala Washington Square Ghost

Kyle

Arisia!! :lol:

Kryb

Alpha Lantern Boodika

Indigo's apparent Second-in-Command guy

and, for Robo's sake before he does of anticipation, Black Lantern Arthur Curry

Don't overwork yourself. Hell, don't make all of my requests either; that's psychotic. And i totally understand the getting-out-of-Blackest Night. If i did as many as you did THAT professionally, i'd be spent too. ;)

i was just kidding about making everyone but for heavens sake please make martian manhunter(actullay how much would you charge for a commission of him)

Robo - I think I sent you a PM, but it was at 4 in the AM, so I don't remember.

ya you did i just read it i could deffinatly go for that price but i think ill have to wait untill after comiccon

hey are you going to sdcc

Edited by robomate

Nope, too big/expensive/crowded for me.

I stick with NYCC for my big show of the year.

Hi five to that!! Finally, someone that likes NYCC more; well, no, tht's not fair...i haven't been to SDCC yet. :lol: But i love the NYCC; it's a really great Con, and i'm happy my Dad finally broke down and took me. That is, until he saw it and said "my God...it's a giant Collector's Corner (my LCS)...dammit, i'm HERE for how long?!" yet he was happy once he met some old TV personality favorites of his. ;)

Did you go this past February?

Great show.

Yes i did, and it was fantastic. My first one, and i loved it. Missed the minimates panel though, the one i obviously REALLY wanted to see, due to school. Gonna convince him to let me skip this year to see it, and then try to get Mom to take me to ToyFair and then the whole family to SDCC. In other words, i need a miracle :lol:

How odd, 'twas also my first big con (local ones, also known as collection of stores in a hotel, don't count) And I also missed the Minimate Panel, due to travel times (which, in part was due to school). Though I decided next year I would go to more panels.

Edited by Shamrock

Shamrock... I am SO sorry.

I've been skipping out on reading the custom's forum for awhile... Oh my regrets.

Seriously, these things are epically (word?) awesome!

I LOVE them.

I would buy them from you, but I'm pretty sure you've already had countless offers.

Anyways, I vote that your next one be Dexstar. :P

Keep up the great work!! I'll be checking in on you. ;)

[quote name='robomate' date='Jul 20 2009, 05:49 PM' post

red lanterns

veon

haggor

vice

fury six

bleez

skallox

ratchet

oh and of course DEX STARR

OH MY GOD HOW DID I FORGET DEX-STARR!!?!?!????

how did you forget the most awsome lantern of all timeeeeeeeeeeeeee(i dont know)

though how exactly would you make him

y'know if we're making requests i have a easy (fairly) quick custom

with a normal green lantern torso arms leg etc not including head and put movie deadpools head on it and there you have an instant movie green lantern ta da!

you may want to paint on a mask

sorry if its already said. :blush:

hope you like the idea

But the movie green lantern will probably look all leathery with sculpted muscles and armor and crap.

true

thats one bad thing about movie characters they change the costumes completely and most of ten to black these are some of them

xmen spiderman 3 batman gijoe and lots more!

Hey, something not related to Blackest Night!

It's a zombie!

Though I guess he could theoretically turn into a Black Lantern, they only seem to have interest in people related to superheroes.

Zombay1.jpg

Zombay3.jpg

Zombay2.jpg

Basically I had some old, over-painted parts that I was never really going to re-reuse, but I figured a zombie could look a little rough. So anytime this happens, or I mess up, expect a zombie.

Also, you might have noticed this in the last pic.

IronMask.jpg

Edited by Shamrock

Wow!! I LOVE that zombie!! Fantastic!! It would look out of a place as a Black Lantern though, so i'm glad you didn't try that. Of course, the Dibneys on the other hand...;)

That Iron Man mod was actually something i've been considering for a little bit with the non-variant. Right now i just have him holding the whole helmet, and it looks ridiculous. Plus, i want an excuse to use that hairpiece. :) How well does yours stay on?? Any tips??

:D that zombie looks great i love the detail on the stomach the iron man mod looks great how did you get the face plate to stick? i hope to see more marvel customs form you (ive loved all your marvel ones,supprisingly im a bigger marvel fan then dc i just love blackest night)