UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Shamrock's lost customs: Fighting JC and Batman pg. 35

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cap, his hair is off, it should be a little spike in the front, but it does end around his ears like in the comics, I'll take a pic later.

And no, this isn't the end of the GL set. I do want to do a Hal Joran, and there's no way I would make Sodam without Superboy Prime. Come to think of it, the Yellow lanterns will probably have the most numbers in the set. Although I think we all learned today that the Black Lanterns are REALLY REALLY cool.

Also, there's always non-GL stuff. Speaking of, maybe I can get some help, how far back can a Minimate head tilt with those new powerhouse pieces (like on Movie Hulks and Red Hulk)?

Edited by Shamrock

Black Lanterns are REALLY REALLY cool.

Also, there's always non-GL stuff. Speaking of, maybe I can get some help, how far back can a Minimate head tilt with those new powerhouse pieces (like on Movie Hulks and Red Hulk)?

Yes. Yes they are. And they go even better with the DC Comic's promotional Black Lantern wearable Corps Rings my LCS got in. :lol:

And not very much at all, sadly.

I was first one to buy one at my LCS, I didn't get a ring, probably got their too early... oh well, the issue was worth every penny!

Digging the star sapphire and sodam yat, can't wait to see superboy prime!

Edited by SErge

I was first one to buy one at my LCS, I didn't get a ring, probably got their too early... oh well, the issue was worth every penny!

It really was. Very, very great first issue. And he may just not have ordered them; they cost $8 for every set of 50 Blackest Night #1s, so he may have ordered less than that (not sure why anyone would, but hey; to each his own business). Supposedly there were also Green, but i'm pretty sure my shop's were all Black. Andi'm kicking myself ofr not grabbing two; they're that damn cool. Hell, i have it on right now. :P

Sorry for hijacking your thread, Sham!! Forgot to say how much i love your Ion; it's so simple that it works!! It also reminds me of Bruce Timm's art for some reason...damn now i miss the C3 days...:(

Oh, and you can't avoid his partner Arisia now either!! :lol:

Edited by Twisted Two-Face

Thanks, here's a new one!

Hal Jordan, member of the Green/Blue Lantern Corps!

BLGLhal1.jpg

GLBLgroup1.jpg

This one was fun in a way, but made mostly because I needed something to do while the next one's sculpt dried. And believe it or not there is a GL logo below the BL electricity, it just can't be seen at all. Pity I put effort into make it look right.

Next up: My second PRIME!

Edited by Shamrock

woohoo shamrocks back that jordan looks great and i cant wait to see the rest

also can you post back view pics of your blackest night figures

Edited by robomate

Thanks for the comments!

Ninja: These are actually my favorite cheekbones I've ever painted. That sounds weird...

Robo: Sure, butt shots will be with the next one. Those most of them aren't anything to write home about.

Edited by Shamrock

Wow!! That's fantastic; exactly, no, BETTER than i picture a DC Direct one!! Very, very nice!!

Don't worry; i could tell there was a GL Corps logo underneath that easily. I also LOVE the blue lightning effect you gave him instead of just a half-n-half; top notch!! My only thing is that maybe the mask is a bit small??

Woo, here we go. No cool way to do this, so attached are two awkward "hey guys, what you looking at?"

To avoid that, all my customs will be posted with a back shot, like this one...

Superboy Prime, crazy lunatic of the Yellow Lantern Corps.

SuperPrime1.jpg

SuperPrime2.jpg

SuperPrime3.jpg

Yellowgroup2.jpg

This one was really hard to make. Initially I intended the shoulder thing to be removable, and his shirt underneath be torn to show his S scar, ala that newish Venom. Those tubes that wrap around his torso ruined that. Then it was just a lot of fussing with tubes.

post-73-1248059168_thumb.jpg

post-73-1248059176_thumb.jpg

wowee!

al the green or whateveer other coulour lantern they are look good

you said something about wanting to make a removable chest piece for superboy i came up with the idea that you could make a sort of variant figure showing him without the chestpiece

its just an idea and by no means a request i just thought its an idea you may benefit from.

thanks for your time and carry on customizing!

SWEET JUMPIN' JESUS!!! That Hal and SBP are just crazy awesome. I'm lovin' your take on the GL franchise. If you're taking requests, I request Arisia. If you're accepting challenges, then I challenge you to make...

Faces_of_Evil_Kryb_01.jpg

Kryb!