UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Shamrock's lost customs: Fighting JC and Batman pg. 35

• Replies 875
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Coming up in DC Minimates series 9, it's Red Son Batman!

Or, at least if the trend continues. But hey, at least they didn't do silly variants of the big 3, and went straight to some real ones.

Anywho, the next one in the Red Son series:

BatmanCom1.jpg

BatmanCom2.jpg

Will probably be going on a customizing break soon. So it's probably back to designs. But at least I have Illustrator now.

I guess the pattern goes: If I design something, then actually make it, DC will make a real one.

So you guys know what's next right?

Superman-Batman of Earth X!!!! :D

No, if they make that Batman in Wave 9, then you have power and I DEMAND you make the Watchmen. Or I kill you for power abuse.

Thanks for all the comments!

Deadpool, if I so have a crazy strange gift, I'm definetly making my most wanted before yours. Wait...that would mean I would just keep making characters I really want, only to find I wasted my time, because a real one is going to be released.

I'm going to only make Jimmy Olsen empowered with a strange, troublesome, single-issue-lasting superpower from now on! Hundreds of them! From every time it happened.

Actually, if they make a Red Son Batman, it would probably because they already have Supes planned, like the Battle Damaged ones.

Anywho, I forgot to include a link to the original design for my Red Son Bats.

And I repainted his cape, so the dirt splatters look better (I didn't include a back pic originally for a reason.)

So here's some more pics.

BatmanCom3.jpg

BatmanCom4.jpg

i'm not really to familair with many dc story lines but those are awsome. batman is my favorite. awsome job!!, i really like how you did those.

Thanks for the comments everyone!

Not to worry, before I'm gone, I round off the set with Green Lantern.

gledson1.jpg

gledson2.jpg

I guess this set would have to be one of those five packs from back in the day, because two packs wouldn't work.

Could have Bizarro be the "hidden" figure

gledson3.jpg

Might get rid of the chin strap, looks a bit too busy

Next time: Superman True Brit!

No...not really.

So in summary... definitey not a 'Sham' and they certainly 'Rock' ;)

T.

<_< I repeat..... <_<

Seriously, Shamrock, you just made my dream series, lets hope they finish these, and I love the fact that these are actually different people, so can easily be displayed next to the big three, plus Hal. I Love 'em, and Batman may be my personal favorite custom on this website!

ps, I keep meaning to comment on your Optimus Prime, he looks amazing,I think it is perfect how he transforms. If I ever make another one, I am stealing that idea :P

i dont know much about red son but bizzaro is good in this red son series??if not try to make some more villians!!is there red son joker??????????

It's really quite hard to define who is a hero and a villain in Red Son, because it's really everyone working for what's right.

It's really worth a read.

And no, there is no Joker.

jcastick - Just give it some time, DC will show theirs. They need more Batman variants at least :D

TM2 - Yeah, it's just a coincidence that the lasso was the perfect size to fit around a Minimate's arms when they put together. They wanted me to do it.

is there red son green arrow hes my favorite dc character :biggrin:

Almost

Ollie is in it very briefly, and there's sort of a hint that he's the Green Arrow, but no appearance of him in costume.

Pretty much the heroes that I made are the ones in costume in the book.

jcastick - Just give it some time, DC will show theirs. They need more Batman variants at least :D

True enough, but I like yours and you have all the figures at one time! :)

amazing, now all you need to do is pm me for my address so you can ship the set to me!

Hey......I asked for a price on them first! :P