UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

DST Q & A #7

Shanester

Its that time again!

Please, remember a few things when asking questions.

1. Make sure your question(s) has hot/have not already been asked.

2. Try to keep it to 1-3 questions per member/per post.

3. Ask DST ONLY about DST licenses (ie. DST does not control DCD Minis).

4. Keep your question short and to the point. No novels or life stories.

5. If you are insulting, threatening, rude, demanding, impolite, or fail to heed any of these rules, your question will very well be deleted.

Go!

On a scale from 1 to 10 (1 being not a chance in hell and 10 being positively going to happen) how would you rank DST's chances of being able to produce James Bond minimates in the forseeable future?

Hi Matt/Chuck...

I wonder if this will give us any answers or If we'll get "wait til toyfair" answers :)

1)Marvel Minimates, any good news/bad news to share?

2)Will there be an exclusive toyfair minimate like last years Starbuck (for us to chase on ebay?)

3)Will there be new minimate licenses announced at toyfair or will we simply see you expanding on those that we already know about?

4)Will there be Iron Man movie mates or at least a wave of comic Iron Mates to coincide with the movie?

5)Other than your own stuff whose stuff will you be most excited to see at toyfair?

6)What's your favourite song to sing to yourself on the way to work?

Looking forward to answers (cryptic or otherwise!) and thanks for playing...

T.

Hi guys

How many more BSG (current series) waves will we see? Any hints what will be in them?

Any thoughts on a Minimate equivalent of the Legendary Comicbook Heroes line? I'd loves me a Superpatriot, Savage Dragon or Star minimate.

When's Deadpool coming? ;)

Thanks again,

Jo

New Trek movie mates? Maybe?

Will Silence of the Lambs minis be followed up by Hannibal mates?

Any idea why it's impossible to find minimates in Georgia? ;)

Thanks for answering as usual and from all Trekkers out there: Live long and prosper.

Are we ever going to get the Civil War Spiderman, as it was pictured a long time ago... if not, how come?

C'mon, even if your licence with Marvel is ending, surley you can squeze 1 more Spiderman variant out? Please!!

Thanks

fullpage.jpg

As always thanks for answering our questions...

As the trend seems to shift from comic book characters to movie characters are there other studios you are shopping minimates to besides MGM?

As most of these properties are obviously geared towards older collectors, is the shift designed to keep minimates on a specialty market, or are you still trying to go to mass retail?

If "cinemates" take off, will you be going after any television properties? I think The Office Minimates would be killer

moc 847

When a company offers a box set, who decides what the box set should be? With the recent Defenders set, did the company ask you for the Defenders or just ask you guys for a box set and you decided the content? Just wondering who I should lobby for a Young Avengers box set.

As the trend seems to shift from comic book characters to movie characters are there other studios you are shopping minimates to besides MGM?

As most of these properties are obviously geared towards older collectors, is the shift designed to keep minimates on a specialty market, or are you still trying to go to mass retail?

If "cinemates" take off, will you be going after any television properties? I think The Office Minimates would be killer

moc 847

Screw the Office, GIVE US HEROES!

moc 847

CoughdouchebagCough!

moc 847

CoughdouchebagCough!

Please, lets not resort to namecalling here. I'm sure that this can be resolved in a peaceful manner.

OFFICIAL QUESTION: Any chance of getting the Heroes license?

I have a nasty rash. What would you recommend to cure it? I tired minimates but they only seemed to get all puss-coated. Maybe you should add a warning to your box that, contrary to popular belief, minimates are not magical and are incapable of curing wounds.

Any plans/thoughts to try and aquire a licence for Image comics... in particular Robert Kirkman's titles?

More specifically Invincible and The Walking Dead!!

There is absolutly NO figures/toys out for any of his titles, so why not jump in there and fill the void.

There's a lot of people out there who would throw there money at these, and not just Minimate fans... it could also introduce a lot more people to the Minimates franchise. Surley that'll be a good thing!?

With the apparent success of the Cylon army-builder-assortment cases, have you considered doing such for other lines? Such as Redshirts & Klingons for Star Trek, AIM & Hydra for Marvel (assuming the license is continuing...). Thanks for your time!

Will we ever see the artwork for the Minimate-ized movie posters released as postcards?

With the apparent success of the Cylon army-builder-assortment cases, have you considered doing such for other lines? Such as Redshirts & Klingons for Star Trek, AIM & Hydra for Marvel (assuming the license is continuing...). Thanks for your time!

E-Thay Org-Bay!

(The Borg)

1. Would you guys consider doing a line of mates from the movie The Warriors?

2. Would it be possible to see more aliens (Romulans, Andorians) and non-crew (Harry Mudd and Trelain) in the Star Trek line?

3. Are you going to mix the Next Generation and DS9 with Voyager and Enterprise so that the less popular shows will also get made?

Will we ever see the artwork for the Minimate-ized movie posters released as postcards?

Wow, good question! I second that. Those would make great little displays!

If commercially printing them isn't feasible, could you make printable hi-resolution artwork available to Radical Confidential members or something?

1- A few people have beat me to it, but i'll ask anyway (lets you know theres a demand i s'pose).

Any chance of some original series alien minimates? (Romulans, Klingons, Andorians, Tellarites, Mugato etc..)

2- Will we see BSG minimates of the other human cylons? (Leoben, Simon, Cavill etc.)

3- Chapel & Rand , will they ever get 6" figures made of them?

4- What are the chances now for Bond , Indiana Jones or Star Wars Minimates :thumbsup:

Thanks for reading

Edited by TITAN

1.Will we ever see a Moon Knight Minimate?

2.Will we ever see an Aztek Minimate?(for DC,of course)

3.Any chance of Robocop MiniMates?(favorite MGM movie, by the way)

4.Will the new license be Star Wars?

5.is it possible you guys could re look Street Fighter and make wave 2? (Ken and Blanka is my most wanted Minimate set)

6.Will wave 21 and 22 have Gambit,Deadpool,Psylocke,Black Knight,and Moon Knight?(Moon Knight is my most wanted Marvel since Archangel)

7.Could you possibly make a Civil War Spiderman and Cosmic Spider man two-pack? (Cosmic Spiderman is my favorite Spiderman)

8.what happened to the Marvel 3-packs?

9.Is Husker's hair from the Razor box set Apollo's prototype hair?