UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

So with sideshow getting released to do GI Joe...

Is it absolutely impossible to think that MAYBE DST was able to secure the rights for minimates?

I know that DST Chuck has said they have pitched the idea before...maybe with all of the hype GI Joe is getting now, they decided it is time to strike when the iron is hot. Hit em with 12 inch sideshow 2 inch minimates and 3 3/4 figures.. the full media blitz.

Hey I know it is a hell of a long shot, but I need something to get me through the dry spell and nothing and i mean NOTHING would rock harder than Cobra Minimates! except maybe Hydra :)

I know for a fact that Hasbro said with the GI Joe movie coming out next year, they are opening their doors on the GI Joe property to outside companies. Now, if this means just statues, or perhaps minimates, or perhaps a line of NECA figures, who knows. But one can always dream.

All I know is my wallet is gona die once those Sideshow figures start hitting.

Here's a hypothetical:

Would you trade Marvel for G.I. Joe?

No. But if Marvel has to end, i would really want GI Joe to be the replacement.

Without a doubt I would 100 %trade Marvel for G.I. Joe.....surprised? After Angel(which we get...wish it was feather wings) the only other one would be Captain Marvel(all versions) that I really want, after that, I don't need any more in my Marvel mate posse.

Yo Joe!

especially with surge in newly sculpted parts lately

I'm not particularly a big Marvel fan, though I will buy the odd Minimate I like, so I'd happily trade Marvel for G.I.Joe. I'd love to see characters like Duke and Flint imagined in Minimate form, and it's sure that there are plenty of other characters (both fan favourite and obscure) to be made. Wonder if we'd get a Snake Eyes in every wave though.

I would buy all the GIJ minimates DST could make. I had the 12" AT figures & eventually had the 3 3/4" RAH figures that Hasbro did. I'd definitely have a full collection of minimate GI Joes. Just imagine the accessories...