UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

new cap

Aapje

i havent been up to date with my comics lately and i dunno if u guys already know whos the new cap but here it is:

New Captain America

After S.H.I.E.L.D. captures Bucky, Tony Stark reveals a letter from Steve Rogers asking Stark to watch over Bucky. Bucky subsequently takes on the mantle of Captain America, stipulating he wants autonomy. As this arrangement is illegal under the Superhuman Registration Act, Stark keeps his support of the new Captain America secret. As Captain America, he wears a new costume and carries a gun which he uses on his first mission to kneecap A.I.M. agents.

got it from wikipedia

Dude, Steve Rogers is coming back in a matter of speaking in the Invaders-Avengers title that Alex Ross is working on ;) Something I look forward to is the creative way they bring him back from the dead and whether it's another clone :lol:

*Groan*

Thanks Aapje. I didnt KNOW that the new Cap was Bucky but i knew the new cap was bucky.

well this happens when i get too much time on my hands

first i read all the new posts and than i roam the wikipedia pages and discover stuff <_<

*Groan*

Thanks Aapje. I didnt KNOW that the new Cap was Bucky but i knew the new cap was bucky.

Oh well...i held out hope that Steve would come back in some way but what can you do. One less comic title to worry about.

Brubaker will make it work. I never read Cap before him and it's one of my favorite titles now. He did a great job at bringing Bucky back as Winter Soldier and I'm looking forward to this next step.

With this whole Invasion I heard that Captain America was a Skrull with amnesia and actually thought he was him. And Mary Jane is one too that's why they did the whole marriage story line. A man can dream can't he?

With this whole Invasion I heard that Captain America was a Skrull with amnesia and actually thought he was him. And Mary Jane is one too that's why they did the whole marriage story line. A man can dream can't he?