UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Pete's customs

Pete

I like the zombies, but i have to say, they look more like battle damaged than zombies. the black paint dots alone don't seem ZOMBIE to me. you need some ribcages or missing limbs to add.

or some greenish skin:-p

Missing limbs to add ???:blink:

to add...to the zombie effect.

The criteria for a Marvel Zombie IMO, is white eyes, shaded faces, black mouth, white pointy teeth and splashes of black. The reason for the black is because it reminds me of Sean Phillips art style and the look of the Marvel Zombies comic.

They are basic i admit, but so's my customising talent!!

But you are right, they do need something more and i do intend to rough them up a little bit over time... a bit off here, a hole here, a exposed bit of insides here, a flappy dead bit here... you get the picture.

Thanks for the comments anyway, you have definatley got me thinking of ways i can improve them.

Hmmmm...?

You know what... i'm really glad you brought up them needing to look a bit more zombie-ish.

I think i hadn't looked at them with a critical eye since i made my first one.

I've been thinking all day and i've got a few really good ideas of what i can do to them and it should be fun tio implement the changes too.

Check back every once in a while and hopefully soon, i'll have my changes posted.

Kind words... thanks guys!

Me and you are certainly thinking alike Deadpool, i will be using a drill on one or two of their zombie ass's!!

And before anyone says it... No, i'm not giving them arseholes! ;)

the punisher=D and buttheadsmate: If you 2 say they're cool as they are, then that's good enough for me... but y'know when an idea enters your head and you have to act on it... well i've got a few ideas and i think i'm gonna roll with them, hopefully they'll look better afterwards!?

I'll try not to go too overboard though!

• 4 months later...
It would have been so much nicer if they had included this version in the next Spider-man wave.

There's still time yet!

Also posted a new Rick Grimes (chopped off hand/shot/beat up) from The Walking Dead in the Indiemate contest... HERE

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Wow... has it been that long since i last updates this thread!?

Anyways... here's a little custom that i had planned using the Silver Age Angel, but alas, it will be on hiatus for a while.

I've even added the claws to a set of gloves and painted the mask and shoulder pads... i was all ready to go, but Angel-Gate denied me from getting any Silver Age Angels. :(

And yes i know it wholly inaccurate, but it's just a little bit of fun... more of a What If?

The pictures i've photoshoped together are from Ivan's excellent Minimate Database!

post-1597-1263814272_thumb.jpg

I like it, what if wolverine had joined the original x-men :D

Wow... has it been that long since i last updates this thread!?

Anyways... here's a little custom that i had planned using the Silver Age Angel, but alas, it will be on hiatus for a while.

I've even added the claws to a set of gloves and painted the mask and shoulder pads... i was all ready to go, but Angel-Gate denied me from getting any Silver Age Angels. :(

And yes i know it wholly inaccurate, but it's just a little bit of fun... more of a What If?

The pictures i've photoshoped together are from Ivan's excellent Minimate Database!

post-1597-1263814272_thumb.jpg

• 3 months later...

It just came to me!

LIQUID HYDROMAN

Ice Man plus a customised Ryu energy blast.

post-1597-1272226333_thumb.jpg

post-1597-1272226354_thumb.jpg

*If any mods stop by... I can't access the 'Full Edit' mode on my 1st post or change this thread topic headline... can you help!?

Edited by Pete

awsome stuff- Ash is very detailed love it and rambo is perfect quick and simple and the zombies they speak for themselves,that is a zombie collection all would want.well done!!

• 5 years later...