UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Star Trek - Mirror, Mirror box set!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really like how this set looks right now and I hope DST does more episode/movie sets. Maybe they should take the sash from the Mirror, Mirror set, paint it purple, add Spock, slashed-shirt Kirk, a couple of bladed q-tip weapons, T'Pau, Spock's intended lady and a Vulcan guard and...presto!...it's an Amok Time set. :biggrin:

For those saying they don't receive the espectrum, this may not be your problem but mine always ends up in the spam folder of my yahoo mail account. The result is I end up reading the cool news here first. Oh well.

Oh ya, and I'm looking forward to these mates. I'll have to see if I can de-customize my custom evil Spock now.

at least we can see that the girls are wearing pants!!!!!! :thumbsup:

Wheww, that's a relief. I don't think I could stomach another scathing debate over the morality of 2" block figures! :P

Nice set! I was waiting for DST to eventually make these. I just hope that we get the rest of the crew in another box set. Scotty, McCoy, and mirror Chekov make three, but who would the other two mates be? Angry faced mirror Kirk and another Spock perhaps? Or maybe Lt. Moreau?

I hope with this being a box set, they went back to the blank white mate with the paint applied overtop from series one as opposed to the series two where they have a colored base with the details added. I feel series one has a much more cleaner look and hopefully this sweet box set will follow suit.

Toy News International now has a picture up for all of us non radicals. I know being a radical is free but I don't want some random guy to know where I live......... kinda reminds me of when a strangere calls............

• 5 months later...
So this guy is saying that these are in his store now...has anybody heard of these showing up anywhere yet?

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-STAR-TREK-MIRROR-M...1QQcmdZViewItem

They're due out next week according to the DST website.

We all know that the west-coasters sometime see product a week early (like Razor and SOTL) but that is usally limited to the western states. These are allegedly in Michigan.

I suppose it's possible that he has them, but I doubt it. I'd think someone here would have stumbled across a set if they were actually out.

My bet is that he's selling a pre-order as instock and gambling that they'll be on time. It's not the first time someone has tried to pull that one off.

Afterall, if you were the first one to throw this onto the market, you think that you'd offer something other than the stock DST art to sell it as proof that they were in hand??

Edited by captain_cbecker

Toy News International now has a picture up for all of us non radicals. I know being a radical is free but I don't want some random guy to know where I live......... kinda reminds me of when a strangere calls............

They don't know where I live. Hell, I didn't even give them my real name. They know me as my alias Jason Buxley which is, in fact, a character I created in a story who winds up becoming a werewolf. I always use that alias. So join up, it's worth it.