UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

More BSG Titanium Vehicles

The Classic Battlestar Galactica from Hasbro's Titanium Line came out this week.

I was fortunate to snap one up at a LCS.

It's Really nicely done and is a good add to the rest of the BSG Titanium Line.

These things just don't come out fast enough.... afterall, how many repaints of the Jedi Starfighters do you really need.

Darth Vader's

Anakin's

Anakin's v2

Obi Wan's

Obi Wan's v2

Mace Windu's

Yep, I bought them all, and I'm eying the new flamey one that's due out in March. I like the design of the ship, and at that size and price, I can afford to build a tiny fleet.

But yes, more BSG please! There are plenty of Star Wars vehicles that can be held back for a bit to squeeze more BSG in there. I think that the main problem is that BSG doesn't offer itself well to repaints. Most ships look identical in the fleet, which means after they release a mold, they have to design a new mold for the next ship, slowing down the releases. Still, I supposed they could try a battle damage repaint or actually put the pilot's name on the side and release several different pilots as variants (I know the black repaint of the Viper Mark II had "Apollo" written on the side, so it is possible).

• 1 month later...

Anyone have extras or can still find these at retail?

i need:

Battlestar Galactica

Colonial Viper Mark II White/Red stripe

Cylon Raider (modern, not scar)

if anyone can help me out, i'd really apprieciate it. -Matt

also i have an extra MIP Pegasus if anyone needs one.

Yeah I love the titanium line but there are lots of Star Wars ones that could have been left out of the line. I love the BSG ships and was excited to see the news about the basestar coming out. I got the three pack at Comic-con last year with Galactica, a raptor, and a viper and I was just wondering if they already had done the modern Galactica and I missed it, anyone know if they did or not?

Yeah I love the titanium line but there are lots of Star Wars ones that could have been left out of the line. I love the BSG ships and was excited to see the news about the basestar coming out. I got the three pack at Comic-con last year with Galactica, a raptor, and a viper and I was just wondering if they already had done the modern Galactica and I missed it, anyone know if they did or not?

The modern galactica was part of the first wave of these, the con pack are all repaints