UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

James Bond poll

How would a James Bond lisence be best sold?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which format would you like to see this series sold?

• A 4 pack like BTTF & FAFDM
    • A series like Marvel or BSG with variant.

I've always assumed we were playing just for fun...

I thought I read somewhere that Corgi has the master License for Bond stuff and is going to be doing figures.

Anyway here's my all time favourite Bond movie as a 4 pack...

From Russia with love.

Bond ( Connery Tux, with slipover removable face)

Tatiana Romanova

Red Grant

Rosa Klebb

If they are going to do a Previews two pack as well I want the fighting gypsies ;) , just kidding Lets have Ali Karim Bey and Major Boothroyd (As I believe it's his first appearance, not even credited as Q yet ;) )

T.

I've always assumed we were playing just for fun...

I thought I read somewhere that Corgi has the master License for Bond stuff and is going to be doing figures.

Oh no, I'm dead serious; Bond Minimates must happen or I cut-off the World's supply of oxygen! :P

But that's right, I forgot all about that figure stuff. Corgi has always put out a few die-cast collectibles, but I can't imagine how competent they'd be at handling full-blown action figures (or that there is a particularly lucrative market for this title in this form. High-end collectibles and "kitschy-cool" mates...you bet!). Perhaps that's the "fly-in-the-ointment" to DST passing over this painfully obvious title. Regardless, it seems that they could share a portion as they're a fairly different scale/style, cater to different markets, and are no longer being distributed in Europe. Oh well, it's still fun to play "what-if"!

• 1 year later...

If they done a Bond 4-Pack and wanted to continue they could release them in packs of 4 as per the first idea, then any additional characters to be released in 2-packs.

I dont know who would actually be in the 4 packs, the ideas suggested so far are superb and i'd love to have a Pussy Galore, Bond and Jaws Minimates... thats just awesome! B)