UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Spoil Me!!

neolego

Ok, I was thinking, it would be cool to have a place where we could all get spoiled. There are times that I want to know something say from a movie or comic or video game, etc but haven't yet seen or read it. So, I thought this could be a cool place where we could all answer each other's questions in Spoiler fashion.

If you want to know anything at all, ask away and we'll see if myself or someone around here can answer the question for you. The only rule is, if you are answering a question please put them in a spoiler box like this:

If you do not know how to do this, please refer to BB Code Help below!!

So, I'll start the discussion:

Can someone please spoil for me the Mesiah Complex running through the X-Books. I've spent a long time not reading the books and now so much has happened I need to get caught up. So, can someone help me out? neo

I am not 100% sure of all the details but as far as I know the details thus far

There have been no new mutant births since house of M. The marauders are back, with Gambit and Sunfire in tow. They have been acquiring all forms of info that have knowledge of the future, in one of the battles Cable dies. A new mutant is born and it wiped out the entire hometown,at its birth. When the Xmen get there they find out that the Maruders are there and so are the mutant purifiers, Strykers elitist group.

Also predator X is now on the prowl and looking for this new kid. Things happen(im not totally sure what I only read the main 2 x titles.) Maddrox and Lyla Miller go to the future of Bishops time, to find if the baby is there. Stuff blows up and we find out that Cable is not dead he is the one that kidnapped the baby and is attempting to keep it safe.

So that is the story I know so far I think I got most of the details in there. There are a few other character deaths,

Caliban

, and some other stuff that I just don't know about cause I haven't read the last months worth of stories cause I plan on reading it as a trade. Any thing else X wise I am pretty caught up on if you have other Q's.

I am not 100% sure of all the details but as far as I know the details thus far

There have been no new mutant births since house of M. The marauders are back, with Gambit and Sunfire in tow. They have been acquiring all forms of info that have knowledge of the future, in one of the battles Cable dies. A new mutant is born and it wiped out the entire hometown,at its birth. When the Xmen get there they find out that the Maruders are there and so are the mutant purifiers, Strykers elitist group.

Also predator X is now on the prowl and looking for this new kid. Things happen(im not totally sure what I only read the main 2 x titles.) Maddrox and Lyla Miller go to the future of Bishops time, to find if the baby is there. Stuff blows up and we find out that Cable is not dead he is the one that kidnapped the baby and is attempting to keep it safe.

So that is the story I know so far I think I got most of the details in there. There are a few other character deaths,

Caliban

, and some other stuff that I just don't know about cause I haven't read the last months worth of stories cause I plan on reading it as a trade. Any thing else X wise I am pretty caught up on if you have other Q's.

Messiah complex ends with one huge death - overall it was a great story probably one of the best x-crossovers in a long time

Messiah complex ends with one huge death - overall it was a great story probably one of the best x-crossovers in a long time

Can you tell me who dies? Also, I just saw a preview for a new issue with Angel off fruit looping in San Francisco. Can you give me the downlow on Angel (he is my favorite X-Man)?

Remember, this is the Spoiler thread so I'm not looking to be suprised :). neo

Bishop survives. He's going to be the antagonist for the new Cable series, as he tracks Cable and the baby through time to kill them both.

That's just wacky. . .and this whole story seems so convoluted. I thought the X-comics were confusing back when Chris Claremont was writing them. Sheesh.

That's just wacky. . .and this whole story seems so convoluted. I thought the X-comics were confusing back when Chris Claremont was writing them. Sheesh.

I dunno -

I like the idea of two people from different futures becoming enemies, forced to destroy each other so they and their future can exist.

Plus I've never liked Bishop. As a villain he could be more worthwhile.

What the

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

is the point of all this? :mellow:

The point is, we all experience things that others may not have or may not want to, but still want to know the story. This is a place where we can come and get the info we may have been looking for. Example:

Who Dies in the Lost Season 3 Finale?

Charlie

What was the big deal about The Six Sense?

Bruce Willis was dead the whole movie!

Who Killed JR?

JR was dreaming

Who was behind Hush (In Batman)?

The Riddler

Who is the final fight with in Bioshock?

Atlus

Who cloned Ultimate Spider-Man?

Doctor Octopus with help from Nick Fury

See, this is just a free place where we can spoil anything we want to. I asked that everyone keep it in spoiler bars to help the people who don't want to see those specific spoilers, but it's a place to spill the beans! I just know that I've been out of the loop on several shows and comics that I used to follow. I figured if I had questions, there is bound to be someone around here with answers! So, that's basically why I started the thread, so if you have a question you'd like to be spoiled, let us know and maybe we can spill the beans! neo

Well, are the clues were there if you knew where to look. Of course now that everyone knows, how long before we meet a untimely death :o

What the

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

is the point of all this? :mellow:

The point is, we all experience things that others may not have or may not want to, but still want to know the story. This is a place where we can come and get the info we may have been looking for. Example:

Who Killed JR?

JR was dreaming

Just to clarify... since we're all in a spoiling mood...

It was: Who "shot" JR?

JR Ewing was actually shot by Kristin Shepard who framed her drunken, passed-out sister Sue Ellen Ewing (JR's wife) in what would become one of the first real "Cliffhanger" episodes of serial TV and paved the way for a whodunnit storyline to determine the suspect.

And in a related note...

Bobby Ewing was killed in car accident (prompted by actor Patrick Duffy's desire to leave the show)... however, Duffy's stagnant acting career and dropping ratings for the show Dallas, prompted his return the following season. His "death" and all the terrible events of the previous season (including JR's office getting blown up) was dismissed as a dream when his wife wakes up to find him in the shower and not actually dead, therefore invalidating subsequent events.

Spoilerific!

Well, it's not excessive since it was supposed to cover all topics.

It wouldn't be fair for someone to come in and want to ask a questions only to find out something about a completely different topic that they didn't want to know.

In the end though, this thead seems to have been a horrible Idea as no one is really taking it serious. So, by all means close, lock, and delete this whenever you want. Thanks!

neo

I see no problem with this thread continuing in the way Neolego intended. I agree that the spoiler boxes should be used so that people viewing the thread aren't confronted with spoilers for stories they may not want spoiled. I also see no problem with a little banter either. Just try not to be spiteful with it though.

Kirk is killed in Star Trek Generations. Jesus dies, but he comes back. Norman Osborn caused the clone saga in regular Spider-Man. Magneto is a holocaust survivor. Wolverine kills Sabertooth. There was one egg left. Lana Lang faked her own death in Smallville. David kills goliath by hitting him in the head with a rock. Crazy huh?

:biggrin:

REAL SPOILER

Cloverfield's monster survived.

Kirk is killed in Star Trek Generations. Jesus dies, but he comes back. Norman Osborn caused the clone saga in regular Spider-Man. Wolverine kills Sabertooth. Lana Lang faked her own death in Smallville. David kills goliath by hitting him in the head with a rock. Crazy huh?

You know, you should put a context. That message contains at least one big spoiler for me and it could do the same for others. And I know it's a spoiler, but I figured it was just a joke...

There's a Cloverfield spoiler there for those who haven't seen it (Moi)

Kirk is killed in Star Trek Generations. Jesus dies, but he comes back. Norman Osborn caused the clone saga in regular Spider-Man. Wolverine kills Sabertooth. Lana Lang faked her own death in Smallville. David kills goliath by hitting him in the head with a rock. Crazy huh?

You know, you should put a context. That message contains at least one big spoiler for me and it could do the same for others. And I know it's a spoiler, but I figured it was just a joke...

Interestingly enough, you don't find out in the context of the film. It is a short audio clip at the end that has to be played backwards to find out. Also, you may want to modify the quote and take out that spoiler because I changed it in mine. I don't think that that particular spoiler needs to survive without a warning now that I think about it.

Interestingly enough, you don't find out in the context of the film. It is a short audio clip at the end that has to be played backwards to find out. Also, you may want to modify the quote and take out that spoiler because I changed it in mine. I don't think that that particular spoiler needs to survive without a warning now that I think about it.

I took it out of this one, but it's still in the message I quoted to type this.

Anyone want to explain how those guys got on the island on Lost?