UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

Does anyone havea spare $800 they dont need...

TBT!

Tim, if it helps think of it like this. $800 = £400. There, that's not so much now is it? I've successfully reduced your guilt by 50%. Go out and buy it.

And at 182 pounds, that's only like 2.19£ a pound! Such a deal!!!

Estimated shipping via UPS to me would cost $170. Its almost $500 to ship Priority Mail.

Shipping to the UK. . .$1,067.49

Its a steal

If you go to the Gentle Giant site...

https://www.gentlegiantltd.com/catalog/product/detail/337

"Retail price includes FREE U.S. Domestic Shipping & Handling. For International Order Pricing Please Call Customer Service At 818-504-3555 To Place Order. Please Note - Product will be shipping via the most economical way."

;)

T.

The chick in the pic posing next to the leia statues futher down the page looks pretty hot, wonder how much she is...... :wub:

She is? I guess if your from around the Plymouth area she would look pretty hot :biggrin:

:lol: lol.......

the sad thing is your right :confused:

I'll like with my little version.

Now, when they get a life sized Slave Leia... I'm gona be in SOOOOO much trouble.

just reading this thread I was wondering when someone would post about a full size slave leia :)

Hey, I shelled out the dough for this one, I at least want a statue, if not something that could conceivably give me a lap dance. Though that would be kinda heavy. :P

• 1 month later...