UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

BBTS just put up BSG Razor case

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After all of our loyal support, I think it's the least they could do.

Seconded!

Ditto. We don't want T&A. Just show us the boobies! :D

So what do you think the odds are, since the lab coat is a new mold, that it might be more femininely molded?

I do think about stuff other than sex. Just not at this second. XD

I think the new Six looks pretty great. I expected the jumpsuit version, since she played a large role in Razor, but this version is pretty cool, too, since Six wore this outfit a bunch of times in Season 1, when she was chasing Helo & Boomer around Caprica.

Agreed. But I'd also like the jumpsuit Gina version of Six. Maybe if they release a Razor series of 'Mates...

Oh, you know they will! ;) They wouldn't go the length to produce another Cylon asst. (especially with a "free-fall" Cylon) without some sort of plan. I think the only real question is "When and in what form"?

But when are we going to get other Cylons that we've been seeing since the miniseries, like Doral and Leoben? Or even Brother Cavill?

When nerdy fanboys stop drooling over every woman that's ever been in any sci-fi movie or TV show.

I realize I'm late to the party (I haven't had steady internet access for a week) but speaking as a nerdy fanGIRL I want a Doral, Leoben, Cavil, and Simon (the last on the principle of getting more humanoid Cylons). I have a huge fancrush (as in love to watch them on TV/talk about them but would never want to encounter them in real life, even if I find them disturbingly attractive) on Leoben and Cavil. The Leoben minimate is my number one choice, however. And I am advocating for a shirtless Anders. Girls enjoy eye candy too after all.

• 2 months later...

For those who don't want to drop the $50-or-so for a full case with all the duplicates, buynow.com has the Razor dump case listed individually. You can pick-n-choose the singles for purchase. Price, about $5 apiece.

Personally, I've got an army of modern cylons, so I'm opting for a 1-of-each on this set

Gotta speak my opinion on BSG.

I collect all minimates. Having never seen a BSG show until yesterday, I bought them in the past with an open mind, thinking how cool the show must be in order to put a large number of toys in the market.

And then the show was watched........................................

After painfully wasting 1 hour of my life on bad scripting, bad acting, and bad effects, I now will add BSG into the crap pile of shows that are terrible that should have never had a toy line (i.e. Buffy, Angel, BSG, Dr. Who, etc., etc.).

I will buy them all because I collect, but I now will do it scoffing the whole time I am shelling out my duckets.

I know I am obviously a minnow amongst sharks in this thread, seeing that most of you are fans of the show, but before you eat me up, I had to put it out there...

WW4M

WW4M

WW4M is a grumpy old sour puss.... :tongue:

Can I ask which episode you watched? watching them out of sequence can be like trying build a house without foundations, it's possible but not wise. Even though the show has stand alone episodes it's really something that is best taken as an overall arc.

Everyone has their own tastes, I actually really like the series but have seen the whole thing from the start.

T.

p.s. You did watch new BSG not 70's BSG? ;)

I saw the first mini-series and wasn't very impressed, but saw enough that I liked (particularly Starbuck :woot: ) that I gave the regular first season a chance. After that, I was hooked. The story is often a bit too unbelievable (so many coincidences, people showing up at the right time, etc.), and can get a bit heavy handed with the "war on terror" allusions, etc. But despite that, as far as sci-fi TV shows go, I think it rivals the various Star Trek series and Lost, anyway.

WW4M

WW4M is a grumpy old sour puss.... :tongue:

Can I ask which episode you watched? watching them out of sequence can be like trying build a house without foundations, it's possible but not wise. Even though the show has stand alone episodes it's really something that is best taken as an overall arc.

Everyone has their own tastes, I actually really like the series but have seen the whole thing from the start.

T.

p.s. You did watch new BSG not 70's BSG? ;)

T.,

I don't know which one it was, something about a cylon shooting, team was running, asian chick in cuffs fights off grown man for gun control, shoots a cylon and saves the day. Really bad sound effects, cheesy facial emotions, and no one is super sexy. I need sexy to keep my attention.

Point noted. I know I have no idea about the whole story line. It was the newer show, not the 70's feathered hair joint.

WW4M

I don't know which one it was, something about a cylon shooting, team was running, asian chick in cuffs fights off grown man for gun control, shoots a cylon and saves the day. Really bad sound effects, cheesy facial emotions, and no one is super sexy. I need sexy to keep my attention.

WW4M

Obviously you did not see an episode with Six in it :tongue:

Six is sexy :D

Edited by Onyx_6

I collect all minimates. Having never seen a BSG show until yesterday, I bought them in the past with an open mind, thinking how cool the show must be in order to put a large number of toys in the market.

After painfully wasting 1 hour of my life on bad scripting, bad acting, and bad effects, I now will add BSG into the crap pile of shows that are terrible that should have never had a toy line (i.e. Buffy, Angel, BSG, Dr. Who, etc., etc.).

I will buy them all because I collect, but I now will do it scoffing the whole time I am shelling out my duckets.

I know I am obviously a minnow amongst sharks in this thread, seeing that most of you are fans of the show, but before you eat me up, I had to put it out there...

WW4M

Uh... thanks for sharing that.... I think... OK, not really.

Sorry you don't like BSG (or Buffy or Angel or Dr. Who)... would you like me to call Dr. Phil to help you work this out and give you a big hug? Since Britney canned him, I hear he's got some time open.

WW4M

Sorry you don't like BSG (or Buffy or Angel or Dr. Who)... would you like me to call Dr. Phil to help you work this out and give you a big hug? Since Britney canned him, I hear he's got some time open.

Shhhhhh.........

Does anyone hear this?

It is a post from someone that no one gives a shit about!

Instead of calling Dr.Phil, why don't you call the "Get a Life Foundation" and see if they will donate to your "I'm 40 and still type about toys", ***. The show sucks, that was just my opinion and you are now officially a ****** for this wack post.

Why don't you try to understand the difference between an opinion and a personal attack to the show that has obviously influence your meaningless life.

Relax, ***. It is just an opinion.

WW4M

WW4M

Shhhhhh.........

Does anyone hear this?

It is a post from someone that no one gives a shit about!

Instead of calling Dr.Phil, why don't you call the "Get a Life Foundation" and see if they will donate to your "I'm 40 and still type about toys", ***. The show sucks, that was just my opinion and you are now officially a ****** for this wack post.

Why don't you try to understand the difference between an opinion and a personal attack to the show that has obviously influence your meaningless life.

Relax, ***. It is just an opinion.

WW4M

It is people like you that makes the rest of humanity look like were still living in caves and beating women over the heads with clubs. Having an argument is fine, it's natural for people to disagree. But to use that kind of language on a public forum is shameful and embarrassing. And that last line? That just makes this forum a dangerous place to be. That you feel the need to use a word that is outdated and shows just how ignorant you are as a person shows me that perhaps I'd spend my time better somewhere else. Sorry but this "fag" isn't going to relax a bit.

Just for the record...I'm 38 and I type about toys. I play with them and collect them, too. <_<

Also, we don't use word filters or censorship programs here, because we like freedom of speech. However, attacking another member who didn't deserve it, is not tolerated.