UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I've been MUGGed!

Reideen1313

While looking for some good deals for mighty muggs on ebay, I came across the anakin wave of Star Wars Mighty Muggs. So it looks like they are out already (well at least in Hong Kong anyways). Just thought I'd give a heads up!

And now the blanks too?!?! Sheesh my collection was complete for like what- one day? lol Thanks for the tip karamazov80! =)

Edited by ARE-JAY

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Keep in mind, they begin shipping in September.

Yeah, just about everything available from HTS is now a "pre-order," which is pretty stupid. They should at least have a notice that says "pre-order" in big, colorful letters. Instead, you have to look at the fine print. Notice the huge check mark there that says "in stock." :confused:

Edited by karamazov80

Just doing a quick bit of browsing and came across what to me is the first lot of Mighty Mugg customs. I have a feeling these customs maybe what pushes Boyd over the edge and into Mugg customs.

Just to recap these aren't mine i haven't made them.

Colluss & Nightcrawler are from marvalousnews forums

post-179-1216585629_thumb.jpgpost-179-1216585701_thumb.jpgpost-179-1216585731_thumb.jpg

post-179-1216585773_thumb.jpg post-179-1216585831_thumb.jpg post-179-1216585850_thumb.jpg

Xena

post-179-1216586043_thumb.jpg

Halo

post-179-1216586120_thumb.jpg

this next two I found on ebay and nearly shit, I thought I had hit on a lot of pre-release figures not customs. The guy ain't selling the customs but the boxed figures. The customs are just for display by the looks of things. You could always email him and see if he will part with the customs.

Sentinel, Galactcus, Batman, Superman

post-179-1216586253_thumb.jpg

Lot of DC JLA

post-179-1216586422_thumb.jpg

Ebay auctions with pics showing Mugg customs

I don't like the smiley faces (this ain't superhero squad!), but otherwise those are nice.

My thoughts exactly! Theres been quite a few Mighty Muggs customs on ebay as of late, many of which were The Dark Knight Joker customs. I've only ever been tempted to buy one which was a Metallic gold Stormtrooper - but sadly someone beat me to it =(

The Indy Muggs just don't interest me much. I have all the Marvel Muggs through wave 2, wave 3 pre-ordered, and all the exclusives pre-ordered. I'm nuts for the Marvel Muggs. Trying to keep from starting a Star Wars Mugg collection, Would just cost way to much to catch up to the current wave. Plus the SDCC exclusive is going for crazy prices. Depending on what generation they use for the Transformer Muggs I might have to collect them *Hopes for G1 or Beast Wars*, and I heard there are plans for G.I. Joe Muggs. If they look good I'll have to have them too. *Man I'm gonna be broke*

Ditto.

I've got all the Marvel ones so far and have been getting the Star Wars ones in moderation and I'm only getting the main characters. And I'll get an Indy one, but that's it for that line (although a Mighty Mugges Sean Connery is real tempting). I'll probably do a couple Transformers, but I'm betting GI Joe ones will put me under. It's sad that I hope for a promotion at work and think it might make Mighty Muggs easier to collect (among other things).

Still not sure about Transformer Muggs, but the Joes look way cooler than I thought they would... and Human Torch looks very trippy, in a good way....

Anyone know what's up with the guy with a purple octopus for a head, or the monster thing that Human Torch is looking at?

Still not sure about Transformer Muggs, but the Joes look way cooler than I thought they would... and Human Torch looks very trippy, in a good way....

Anyone know what's up with the guy with a purple octopus for a head, or the monster thing that Human Torch is looking at?

The purple squid guy and the others around him are a bunch of customs Hasbro did just for show. Maybe to promote their "blanks"?!?!