UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I've been MUGGed!

Reideen1313

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm, I'm starting to look forward to their release of Galactus and/or a Sentinel.

Those would be awesome if they were twice as tall as the rest. Although I dont think Galactus would look right if they painted his "antenna" on the side rather thaan adding them on as two separate pieces.

Yay my 2 waves of Marvel Mighty Muggs arrived this morning. My Girlfriend is a bit out out on where we are going to place them. (she doesnt want the whole house looking like a comic shop) I think keep in boxes and store for now. They are nice though.

Yay my 2 waves of Marvel Mighty Muggs arrived this morning. My Girlfriend is a bit out out on where we are going to place them. (she doesnt want the whole house looking like a comic shop) I think keep in boxes and store for now. They are nice though.

Time for a new girlfriend... :D

Time for a new girlfriend... :D

Its taken me much to long to train this one to the level now. I'm to old to invest all that time and money again

Seems I'm taking over this thread :)

Star wars Muggs wave 3 seemingly already out

post-179-1214346625_thumb.jpg

Star Wars Muggs Wave 4

post-179-1214346665_thumb.jpg

Looks like another SDCC exclusive. Commander Gree

post-179-1214347224_thumb.jpg

Next 4 shown are wave 5!

Asajj Ventress

post-179-1214347867_thumb.jpg

Clone Wars Anakin Skywalker

post-179-1214347959_thumb.jpg

Count Dooku

post-179-1214348039_thumb.jpg

ARC Trooper Captain Rex (Commander of the 501st Legion)

post-179-1214348225_thumb.jpg

Now thats alot of figures for the Star Wars fans to drool over

Edited by MiniFiend UK

I finally broke down. I bought IM, Spidey and Wolverine today. Tomorrow I'll be hunting Venom and wave 2. Damn dirty stinking Muggs.

LOL its ok its nothing to be ashamed of. I know they are not block figures but they are as addictive.

I thought these were already out. When I went to Hasbro's site they first said coming soon and now they say sold out?

In a very annoying move (IMO), HTS has moved to allowing pre-orders. It may simply be that they have sold out of pre-orders.

Got Hulk last night while out hunting emergency lights/supplies since we're without power again, thanks to the sh!tty weather we've had here in the midwest. Not a portable generator or battery powered light (other than flashlights) to be had in town.

But I found Hulk.

Not a bad day at all. :)

So all caught up now Reideen? Congrats! =)

I finally caved and bought a Yoda and General Grievous. I kept telling myself I was only gunna do Marvel- yeah that lasted long lol Yoda's really awesome though, he has ears and a shorter legs...

Yep. :) I don't feel the 'pull' to buy all the SW Muggs - just the Marvel ones. I don't see the appeal of the Indy Muggs either. Haven't decided if I need the SDCC Peter Parker one though.

Gi Joe Muggs on the other hand.... I need Cobra Commander and Destro Muggs! :D

No matter how tempting these are I have vowed to stay away from them. I simply can't afford them, nor do I have shelf space for them.

Damn you Movie Iron Man, why do you look so sweet?

No matter how tempting these are I have vowed to stay away from them. I simply can't afford them, nor do I have shelf space for them.

Damn you Movie Iron Man, why do you look so sweet?

I'm staying far away from these guys. They look far too addicting. I'll stick with mates, thank you very much and good day.

Admit it you are going over to the vinyl side as much as you say you wont buy you will keep coming back looking at the pretty pictures and you will just have to buy one then two and before you know it you've been mugged. You will have the classic symptoms a rush of adrenalin a feeling of not be able to remember exactly what happened and an empty wallet. ;)

Block the thread out of your mind, Dan.

There is no such thing as a mighty mugg.

MMMV isn't real.

You don't need them.

Stop tempting me!!!

Admit it you are going over to the vinyl side as much as you say you wont buy you will keep coming back looking at the pretty pictures and you will just have to buy one then two and before you know it you've been mugged. You will have the classic symptoms a rush of adrenalin a feeling of not be able to remember exactly what happened and an empty wallet. ;)

That sooo shoulda been the title of this thread- I have been MUGGed! haha