UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I've been MUGGed!

Reideen1313

Don't know if anyone still reads this, but Transformers wave 3 has hit TRU. Movie versions of Optimus and Bumblebee, along with Jazz and Shockwave. A board member at mightymuggsforum picked up the complete set in CA. I found all but Shockwave at my local TRU. This sparks a little hope for the rest of the Muggs shown at SDCC.

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If anyone remembers the lady who did the Stan Lee Mugg I was showing the story to my girlfriend after seeing Stan in a cameo in X-men well she has done one for Jack Kirby as well plus a whole load more superhero my Little Ponies.

http://www.jodimoisan.com/Gallery2.html

If anyone remembers the lady who did the Stan Lee Mugg I was showing the story to my girlfriend after seeing Stan in a cameo in X-men well she has done one for Jack Kirby as well plus a whole load more superhero my Little Ponies.

http://www.jodimoisan.com/Gallery2.html

The Galactus Pony with Silver Surfer Pony is AWESOME. A+ for originality.

Also, very cool to cross paths with the artist behind the Stan Lee Mugg. Are you on the Mighty Mugg Forums? I'm CombustedGremlin over there.

-MTR

Should be hitting soon. People on the mightymuggsforum.com are reporting that the cases are marked not to be sold until March 1. Obviously some TRU employees around the country can't read. Thankfully (I guess), the TRU employees in the Cincinnati area appear to be literate.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

I'm not going to post any links to pics (because I'm lazy), but it would seem Might Muggs are far from dead.

And as much as I love the idea of Mini Muggs, I'd sure like to know if $12.99 gets you a three pack or if that's just for one. I'd assume it's for three, but you never know any more.

I'm not going to post any links to pics (because I'm lazy), but it would seem Might Muggs are far from dead.

And as much as I love the idea of Mini Muggs, I'd sure like to know if $12.99 gets you a three pack or if that's just for one. I'd assume it's for three, but you never know any more.

ya I saw those pics on the muggs board....

the sign in front of them said 3-pack for $12.99. they are nice but they are pretty much identical to mighty muggs just smaller.

I wont be collecting them. I am actually pretty ticked they are discontinuing mighty muggs for these guys. I wish they would continue mighty muggs. I may buy a few that I like, but not really interested in them. :(

ya I saw those pics on the muggs board....

the sign in front of them said 3-pack for $12.99. they are nice but they are pretty much identical to mighty muggs just smaller.

I wont be collecting them. I am actually pretty ticked they are discontinuing mighty muggs for these guys. I wish they would continue mighty muggs. I may buy a few that I like, but not really interested in them. :(

There is a Mavel exclusive shown its Iron Man with flip up visor. These mini muggs are cute but I can avoid them. If they where Marvel it maybe another matter!

See, i always felt they'd have sold better if they had done smaller from the start. As a brand, I don't like the switch after releasing so much product in the bigger size. For me though, I'm happy with it because I don't have much of the SW ones and that's an easy way to keep up with them. And they're just so darn cute at that scale.

There is a Mavel exclusive shown its Iron Man with flip up visor. These mini muggs are cute but I can avoid them. If they where Marvel it maybe another matter!

ya they have two exclusive this year. IM with flip visor and Transformers Prowl. The line is pretty much dead. thay *crosses fingers* have leaked pics several months ago about another 4-5 muggs that may come out. but in the last year there has only been about 5 that came out. depressing. :(

I would have much preferred them at the smaller size from the beginning and don't think I will be buying these. The last few Muggs I found at ROSS for 4.99 and they were ones that I thought were internet exclusive SW ones (Imperial Gaurd, Wicket, Wampa etc).

Well, wasn't the Muggs line supposed to become exclusive to TRU at some point?

ya they went exclusive to TRU about a year ago. just hasbro hasnt put out any new ones lately. the IM and War Machine are the latest. and they have been out for a long time now. cant even remember what the last one was.

I would have much preferred them at the smaller size from the beginning and don't think I will be buying these. The last few Muggs I found at ROSS for 4.99 and they were ones that I thought were internet exclusive SW ones (Imperial Gaurd, Wicket, Wampa etc).

ross and TJ maxx are getting stock from stores that couldnt sell them. so far I have only seen a few GI Joes and a few of the last Marvel wave. (phoenix, sabertooth, etc..)

Literally all I need is Cyclops and the new Qui Gon Jin and I will have all the muggs produced, minus the SDCC exclusive. but hopefully will get those soon.

• 1 month later...