UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I've been MUGGed!

Reideen1313

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not that it's gonna stop me from getting it but I don't really like the sock that is being used for Spidey's mask. I do like the black and red though

I just snagged Duke, Snake Eyes, and Storm Shadow from Target for the greatest clearance price I've seen - $2.74 each!

EDIT: I had said I was looking for the other Joe Muggs, but now I've decided I'm just going to keep Snake Eyes & Storm Shadow and call it good. They are cool though, and the price can't be beat!

Edited by Jad

I suppose I like these better than Blammoids, but there's still nothing cooler in this genre than Mighty Muggs.

I think every toy company is trying this out.

Mezco has Mez-Itz

NECA has Batsu

And McFarlane has Odd Pods

Personally, I like all of the designs except Mattel's and DCD's. And don't kill me, but I like Mez-Itz and Odd Pods more than mighty muggs. :ohmy:

I picked up the Brute Odd Pod yesterday, and it's amazing. They're kinda small (4''), but I prefer that to the action figure size of Muggs. The only drawback is the price. 10.99 :down:

I like the Mez-Itz design a lot, but the Odd Pods look like total crap to me. I tried to like them, and looked at each one at TRU, but they are awful, in my opinion of course. Everybody's got different tastes.

I don't like the Neca figures at all, but I'm still undecided about Mattel's AttiTubes. Kind of hate them, kind of think they're OK. I mainly like the Muggs and Mez-Itz.

I'd love Muggs more if they'd been smaller and cheaper. Maybe a four inch figure for $6-$7 would have been perfect.

The art toys that Muggs are based on get produced in various sizes and it works really well. From 2" Dunnys that look great en masse, to huge expensive Munnys that are also pretty awesome in person... a line of 2" Mini-Muggs would be great and would probably sell well at retail given the reduced price, as you say.

The regular Mugg line seems to have wound down a lot this year, so maybe they will look at other options like this? Of course not everyone's mind gravitates towards the mini like ours :P

You can't underestimate the popularity of Transformers. . .particularly with that movie still out. Still, don't be surprised if this appears "in stock" on HTS at some later point.

Happened this morning with the Defenders set.

By Defenders do you mean the Marvel Universe Invaders box set?

• 1 month later...

So I realized Hasbro missed an opportunity. The Optimus head can be reused for both S1 Primal and Dinobot. S1 Megatron can easily be made and added his tail claw, and Waspinator would be great with a little butt/wings backpack. Beast Wars Mighty Muggs. I could actually get behind those!

• 1 month later...
Well, these took a long time to come out.

http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product...amp;mode=retail

What happened to Might Muggs anyway?

By all info he Muggs lines are finishing except for the Marvel ones. I would guess these TF muggs are the last in this line which is a shame because Jazz is really nice looking Mugg.

• 4 weeks later...