UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I've been MUGGed!

Reideen1313

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reports are starting to trickle out from Hasbro's Toy Fair presentation - the first big news is Deadpool is coming.

Also coming as the SDCC / online store exclusive - Mighty Muggs Logan, with the first action feature to be included with Muggs - retractable claws.

I'm sure pictures will be up soon somewhere...

Edited by boyd

I was at Urban Collector today, and they had, pardon my french, but they had a shit load of these dude. Like, seriously, there had to be 1000+ Muggs in that store. They had the boxes shoved everywhere: on the 10'X10' display, under clothes, as the front register, all along the back wall. ALL waves of Marvel, TFs, Joe, The latest waves of SW. It was insane. OH! And they had an entire display of 200 white blank Muggs on sale for half price!

Edited by TM2 Dinobot

You need to post when these start going on clearance. I'd make a trip to the nearest one (hour and a half away) for good discounted Muggs (besides the blanks). The town they're in around here is where IU is and I suppose I could talk my wife into going there to visit her niece (while I stock up).

Not that I need a reason to visit my niece, but I would need a reason to drive three hours round trip for toys.

I was at Urban Collector today, and they had, pardon my french, but they had a shit load of these dude. Like, seriously, there had to be 1000+ Muggs in that store. They had the boxes shoved everywhere: on the 10'X10' display, under clothes, as the front register, all along the back wall. ALL waves of Marvel, TFs, Joe, The latest waves of SW. It was insane. OH! And they had an entire display of 200 white blank Muggs on sale for half price!

Where are these stores located? I googled the name and only got an online store.

I picked up a set of Transformers Wave 1 at Kmart. If anyone wants these pm me. I've decided to pass on them and would rather not have to go back to Kmart if I don't have to

I picked up a set of Transformers Wave 1 at Kmart. If anyone wants these pm me. I've decided to pass on them and would rather not have to go back to Kmart if I don't have to