UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I've been MUGGed!

Reideen1313

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh...My LCS has Silvy, Galactus, Torch, and Thanos. It's like he's tempting me to cross over to the MM dark side...;)

Out of curiosity, what is your LCS charging for them? Most comic shops I've been to really have to mark them up to make any kind of profit. In my experience it's way cheaper to find them at retail or wait for one of the coupons like they had recently on hasbrotoyshop.com.

Eh, i'd say roughly $8 to $10 bucks. Thanos is going for about $12 though.

And i am really considering getting some of these. Does anyone have any really good advice?? I'm so confused on if i want one or not...

And i am really considering getting some of these. Does anyone have any really good advice?? I'm so confused on if i want one or not...

I'd say to pick up a couple of your favorites first, then you can decide whether or not they're worth it. Thats what I did. I picked up a Venom, then an Iron Man, then a Yoda....... and here I am 103 muggs later =) haha

I'd say to pick up a couple of your favorites first, then you can decide whether or not they're worth it. Thats what I did. I picked up a Venom, then an Iron Man, then a Yoda....... and here I am 103 muggs later =) haha

103, lol. Reminds me of the "over nine-thousand" DBZ joke. I miss DBZ...:(

Yeah, i probably will buy i or two, just to test the waters. Just like Friday when i...er...we won't get into that...;)

Thanos, Mk 1, and Galactus sound good to anyone as my first few??

• 2 weeks later...
KBtoys.com has most of the Indiana Jones Muggs for sale at 7 bucks a pop, PLUS free shipping, if anyone's interested.

Linkness.

I'd been waiting to get some at that price and noticed that they had Mutt Williams today for $4.99 with the free S&H. I couldn't pass that up. Now if only they'd lower the price on the others.

My first and last MM is Mark III Iron Man XD

I also got my first/last/only MM this weekend. I have been looking at them for a while but since they are not Minimates i could never make a good enough excuse to buy one. But black Friday my LCS had a great sale and i was able to pick up darth vader with changing head for half price. he is cool and it might be fun to get others but that would take away from my mates, can't do that. However if anyone wants to trade mates for muggs that wold fly.

Maybe I've missed it, but who's supposed to be in the next Marvel wave? Has it been announced yet? I know we've seen the Punisher/Jigsaw pics, but what else is coming out?

The newest wave is Skrull, MK1 IM Ult Cap and Vision. Theres has been nothing else previewed as of yet past this. The punisher Jigsaw pack are a TRU exclusive and not appeared yet but prob closer to the movie.

Picked up Darth Revan and shirtless Darth Maul last night at a local Wal-Mart. Didn't expect to find those this soon. I have all Marvel and Star Wars Muggs released now. Now I need to find the GI Joe Muggs that I've heard have hit some areas and the Transformers early next year.

• 3 weeks later...

I definitely got Mugged this Christmas. A week ago I had no Mighty Muggs, and now I have four! Pickle, my secret santa, got me my first one, a Wolverine. Then my sister-in-law got me a White Blank. And last night my wife gave me a Spider-Man and an Ultimate Cap. Luckily I don't have space for too many Muggs, or else I would fall head first into being a completist. But I am definitely picking up Dr.Doom... and Hulk... and maybe a Skrull... and Cyclops when he comes out... crap I need more space. :P

My little brother got Indiana Jones, the Cairo Swordsman, a Skrull, Galactus, Hulk and the new Darth Vader. I think my girlfriend might have gotten me one, but I'll have to wait and see for an hour or so. :)

EDIT: I got Darth Revan! :D

Edited by Deadpool

sorry to double post, but the gi joe muggs are out. i went into urban outfitters looking for the cheff duff mate and they had a ton of gi joe, starwars, and marvel muggs. the price tag was 22 dollars though! i picked out at least four that i would have bought, but for double the price target/wal*mart has them, NO WAY!