UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I've been MUGGed!

Reideen1313

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm...just checked out the Muggs Forum for the first time. I found something interesting in the Star Wars section. Apparently someone heard from a VERY reputable source, whom has never been wrong in the past, that there will be upcoming Muggs for:

Wampa

Hoth Luke

Emperor's Royal Guard

Scout Trooper

Qui-gon Jinn

Personally, if these are right, i am looking-forward to some guards, Scout Troopers, and Qui-gon (however short his appearance was ;) )

Also, Ashoka was mentioned, but only briefly. Personally, i could do without.

It's good to see they don't seem to be stopping anytime soon. I really wasn't sure how GI Joe would be received, but they seem to be going over well. That'll mean at least three waves (unless

Serpentor's

a con exclusive). That'd suck.

Edited by groundhog7s

i got Snake Eyes, Storm Shadow and Cobra Commander. Can't seem to get into Duke though. He just seems plain to me. Anyone else think that?

The latest issue of Toyfare is supposed to have in it a picture of an upcoming Serpentor Mugg for GIJoe

Classic clip there. LMAO!

I was a GI Joe fan in the 80's when I was a kid, but once Serpentor showed up I feel like it kinda lost something. How can you expect to have a villain better than Cobra Commander?

I don't know if you kept up with the comics, but I think Larry Hama felt the same way:

http://www.yojoe.com/comics/joe/joe76.shtml

I re-watched the cartoon recently, and thought it was kind of cool how he had the genes of all the great leaders, except Sun Tzu. As such, he didn't know how to be cautious, and his recklesness and instability is his major downfall. Still hate his dumb ass, though.

Hmm...just checked out the Muggs Forum for the first time. I found something interesting in the Star Wars section. Apparently someone heard from a VERY reputable source, whom has never been wrong in the past, that there will be upcoming Muggs for:

Wampa

Hoth Luke

Emperor's Royal Guard

Scout Trooper

Qui-gon Jinn

Personally, if these are right, i am looking-forward to some guards, Scout Troopers, and Qui-gon (however short his appearance was ;) )

Also, Ashoka was mentioned, but only briefly. Personally, i could do without.

I think the guy is pretty legit. I remember a while back he was saying he saw protos of Sabretooth, Cyclops, and Jean Grey, and a month or two later there were pictures released. He also told us of Biggs Darklighter, Teebo, and the Snowtrooper several weeks ago, and in the past week or so the pictures of those have hit the net.

I'm pretty excited about the wampa. He was always one of my favorite SW creatures.

Much better pic from the mighty mugg lounge of Serpentor.

post-179-1232099824_thumb.jpg

also a small interview from the issue which can be found here.

Man he looks awesome! I am really enjoying the Joe series and even managed to pick up Destro and Baroness on Ebay from Hong Kong. They should arrive Tuesday or so, can't wait =)

Can't wait, huh? :D

I hate Serpentor as a character, but I have to admit that his Mugg looks pretty good. Better than CC or Duke (characters I like a lot more), in my opinion. The big head suits him, of course.

Are-Jay has posted his latest haul of Muggs, a mixture of GIJoe and TF Muggs. The main thing about this haul is that Destro actually does have a chrome finish on his head and not just stylised paint.

I'll leave it up to AJ for the pics.