UA-100768763-1 Jump to content

I've been MUGGed!

Reideen1313

High 5 MiniFiend UK! I had not seen that Jigsaw- he looks awesome! Did they put out any others or just that Jigsaw?

Not sure as Its a pic I found on another forum as of now there are no new Muggs posted. Its mainly Mighty Muggs only forum alot like this place is mainly minimates and its the admin from there that is at SDCC.

If a staff says its alright I'll post a link to the forum. I dont want it to seem like I'm trying to poach members.

• Replies 565
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On my way home I stopped at a new Target and was extremely glad I did- found Marvel Series 3! They look awesome and to my surprise, Doc Ock's tentacles can rotate! Really cool! Here's a pic:

0726081953.jpg

Up to date on all lines with a whopping total of 37 Mighty Muggs!

SDCC Iron Man is now up on Hasbro's site (click the exclusives link, or do a search for Mighty Muggs) for $15. If you use the code SPRREQ8 it will save 10% off the price.

The site kept posting errors as I tried to checkout but I was eventually able to complete the order.

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByCat...=22397&PG=2

http://www.hasbrotoyshop.com/ProductsByCat...=22402&PG=1

Also, supposedly SUMFS gives you free shipping on orders over 50 bucks, but it hasn't exactly worked for me today. Instead, I relied on ol' Pony10. That code has been around forever, and is for 10% off pre-shipping cost.

They have the movie Iron Man listed as a "HasbroToyShop.com exclusive" so maybe that's why they haven't shown up on other toys sites? Which would be fine, if they shipped outside the States... :( LAME.

If anyone spots them anywhere else, please post...

If you need somebody to help order you one, all you have to do is ask :)

Having said that, I'm sure that an online retailer or two will try to stock up on some of these, only to turn around and try to re-sell them for a significant mark-up. . .and these aren't exactly the most popular exclusives this year, so you can probably get one on eBay pretty cheap at some point.

If you need somebody to help order you one, all you have to do is ask :)

Having said that, I'm sure that an online retailer or two will try to stock up on some of these, only to turn around and try to re-sell them for a significant mark-up. . .and these aren't exactly the most popular exclusives this year, so you can probably get one on eBay pretty cheap at some point.

That's an awesome offer, but I don't want to put someone to the trouble of getting it and re-shipping -- thanks though! Like you said eBay will have some, and hopefully I'm wrong about its being an exclusive keeping it from other websites...

My "LAME" was more in reference to the Hasbro site still not shipping internationally (maybe I'm imagining things but I thought they had announced they were going to start quite a while back)...

Edit: Also, were these not selling that well at the show? That's surprising, it seems like Muggs are doing really well, but then again it's hard to tell from within the "toy collector bubble" and someone did just post seeing them on discount, so hmmm.

Edited by battlecat

i've read on another board that the stocks of IronMan at SDCC sold out so its confusing what to believe.

I think that they allocated a certain amount of stock to the show, and kept a certain amount for sale on HTS.com (for instance, they "ran out" of the blue suit Cobra Commander pretty quick at SDCC, and still had some available online yesterday). Seems stupid to me, as I think that they should allow SDCC-goers the first stab at their entire stock.

Edited by karamazov80

I had no idea this thread was here. Now I can talk about my marvel mighty mugg addiction. I just started collecting. I have thing, hulk, spider-man, captain america and wolverine. I also was fortune enough to be one of the lucky ones to order SDCC Iron man when it was in stock of hasbro.com. I actually am going on a hunt today for more muggs. I need venom, thing and doctor doom to complete wave 1 & 2. But since I started collecting them places like target, WM and TRU have been completely sold out of just marvel ones. Anyway, I hope I can find wave 3 today too.

Oh and I am not a collector of SW or IJ mighty muggs. But I do want to get my hands on Darth Maul cause I love them and I will buy Optimus Prime when he comes out!

God, why where these made. If minimates weren't addicting enough...

God, why where these made. If minimates weren't addicting enough...

I could NOT agree more.

Wasn't sure if these had been posted yet. They're actually pretty impressive, really.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Custom-Mighty-Muggs-Ba...1QQcmdZViewItem

I think I'm most impressed by the custom packaging, but his BIN is crazy :blink:

BS

Just wondering...would it be alright if I made a "Definitive Checklist" similar to Lurch's, but Muggs instead of Mini's? I didn't want to, I don't know, muscle in on a department that isn't mine. :)

Just thought it might be helpful for those wishing to get started collecting late in the game. If I get the authorization, I'll do it either later tonight or tomorrow.

Just wondering...would it be alright if I made a "Definitive Checklist" similar to Lurch's, but Muggs instead of Mini's? I didn't want to, I don't know, muscle in on a department that isn't mine. :)

Just thought it might be helpful for those wishing to get started collecting late in the game. If I get the authorization, I'll do it either later tonight or tomorrow.

Go for it. When you're done, I'll sticky it to the top of this forum.

Hey Alpheon, I think someone mentioned their being a Muggs discussion board somewhere. For your task, it might be worth seeking this board out and seeing if a preliminary version of this list already exists. . .with so many Muggs being released all the time, I'm sure that documenting these bad boys will be quite the task!